• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worldtrading from Icechaw to Thunderfall.

Ilyin

Reaction score
Hello I'm just about to copy the thread i made in Icechaw Forum so you guys in Thunderfall could see it too.

Title:Selling/Worldtrading (309 Elder Druid).
Hello, I'm going to sell my character level 309 Elder Druid on this server, I haven't taken the rec key so you can be sure I won't scam you. I am only accepting items/cash on Lunara or a character on the twin server Thunderfall, (Maybe Softcores)
Message me if intrestead!
The Character Got: Magic level 95 (Without any Ml equipment) , 1x Demon legs, 100 Demon dusts, Soul stone, 4kk pure cash, a lvl 145 ED with some cash / items worth about 120k or something, Robe of the underworld, 100 Eye patches, 35 demonic essences, 15 demon horns, 2x Magma Legs, 11 GSS, 88 Talons, 162 small emeralds (Nice decco ), Soft boots, The Avenger, 13 MPA's , 9 Honey combs and MUCH more crap or well, kind of valueable items :)
and please no lame offers or posts that haven't nothing to do with this. Give me a private message here on Otland or on this thread of message me in game (Ooh Snap)
PS: If you got a character that you want to worldtrade for this one, then the recovery key should NOT been taken.
Thx,

Let the offers fly to me, BEGIN!!!

ill give u 300k in lunara for 300 ed in 1000000x that u can do in 1 day

Dude, the exp rate drops very fast, at level 200 the exp rate is about 100.
Btw will you pay 300k for it?

Icechaw isn't a noob server lol, Every server richey, talaturen and vanderlay produce are no noob servers.. Some people prefer high exp, some don't dont call the SERVER noob. u tard

Gah, too bad that I almost don't know a single spanish word ;)

HOLA

Back