• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worldwide Tibia Fed

Aleada

Unknown Member
Reaction score
Umm... I noticed my server was off of Otservlist.org so I tried adding it again and got this message:

Code:
This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info (Type: #1). Server will be unbanned after 26/07/2013.

I have no idea what that means... The only thing I could find is because of afk trainers? Or something... but other then that I have no idea what that is or why I am banned. If anyone can tell me I'd greatly appreciate it. I have done nothing intentionally to receive a ban in my opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong though, anyways can anyone answer? :D

Umm... I noticed my server was off of Otservlist.org so I tried adding it again and got this message:

Code:
This server is currently banned! Reason: Spoofing data info (Type: #1). Server will be unbanned after 26/07/2013.

I have no idea what that means... The only thing I could find is because of afk trainers? Or something... but other then that I have no idea what that is or why I am banned. If anyone can tell me I'd greatly appreciate it. I have done nothing intentionally to receive a ban in my opinion.

Maybe I'm wrong though, anyways can anyone answer? :D

You said it yourself.

Back