• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worth it?

I'd say that if you want to play tibia you should buy premium. 98% of the best hunting grounds for all levels and all vocs is on premium islands.

Just remembered that my father lives in germany and i have some euros that i cant use... can i use them to buy premium in some way :D?

Edit!!:: just tried "order" my premium account but when i passed all the steps i still didnt have to fill in any bank numbers etc... this is right?

yes it is right , in case you have chosen the method to transfer money via bank.
Now there is the possiblity to put money on ur bank account and fill out a paper to transfer.

Or you just make a storno and reorder , before , you create a paypal account and pay money on the paypal account and use paypal method :p

If remember correctly the price is around 70:- SEK (for Ng). + You always will be able to have it. I bought mine on like the 8.0 client (or possibly earlier, can't remember though ;S) And lets say you deleted it or changed your comp im almost 100% sure you will be able to use it againt if you can remember the email/accountname(I think its only the mail ;S) that you registered with. Was quite a while since I last used this, can't tell you if they changed any rules or such.

I cracked mine ^.-

Back