• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worth it?

Hellrage

Worr
Reaction score
I'm thinking of buying my first premium account along with NG bot... I never played in main and now some friends started on a server...

What would be the price in sek (if anyone knows) and is it really worth it?

And should i wait untill after update?

Just buy it already, I guess you are low level so I somehow doubt the update will bring much for you. Just buy prem and start levling, play manually until you get bored, bot up some levels then play manually whenever you feel like it :p

Not sure about price in SEK, I guess for both NG and prem it will be like 200 total, that's not very expensive

If remember correctly the price is around 70:- SEK (for Ng). + You always will be able to have it. I bought mine on like the 8.0 client (or possibly earlier, can't remember though ;S) And lets say you deleted it or changed your comp im almost 100% sure you will be able to use it againt if you can remember the email/accountname(I think its only the mail ;S) that you registered with. Was quite a while since I last used this, can't tell you if they changed any rules or such.

I'm thinking of buying my first premium account along with NG bot... I never played in main and now some friends started on a server...

I think premium + ng is a waste of money. You can get much better bots for free. And premium, lol. I personally think its a waste of money.

If you're in USA, now is the best time to get premium because of this economy, the price just went down by 10$.

@up, You're just saying that because you can't afford it.

If you're in USA, now is the best time to get premium because of this economy, the price just went down by 10$.

@up, You're just saying that because you can't afford it.

1. How can you know about my personal bank account? You can't so stop saying nonsense and just stfu.

2. Read again what I said. I said that my personal oppinion is that it is a waste of money.

3. Thanks for wasting another 1 minute of my life, I could have spend it on something more usefull.

1. How can you know about my personal bank account? You can't so stop saying nonsense and just stfu.

2. Read again what I said. I said that my personal oppinion is that it is a waste of money.

3. Thanks for wasting another 1 minute of my life, I could have spend it on something more usefull.

you just owned the due above you UAAHAHHA!! r0x xd

okay thanks guys.. btw im 16 years old.. and i got my own bank account/bank card (not credit card only works at shops and stuff)

Can i order my own pacc? bc my parents would never let me use their... not for ng atleast since theyd think its a scamm site :p

any other possibilities?

okay thanks guys.. btw im 16 years old.. and i got my own bank account/bank card (not credit card only works at shops and stuff)

Can i order my own pacc? bc my parents would never let me use their... not for ng atleast since theyd think its a scamm site :p

any other possibilities?

I don't know about where you live but here in Norway you can't get credit cards that you can use online until you are 18

any other possibilities?
If I'm not mistaken, you are allowed to purchase NG through text messages (SMS). About premium you may always use other methods such as PayPal, bank transfer etc.

Just remembered that my father lives in germany and i have some euros that i cant use... can i use them to buy premium in some way :D?

Edit!!:: just tried "order" my premium account but when i passed all the steps i still didnt have to fill in any bank numbers etc... this is right?

would be like around 270 SEK

Back