• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Worth it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolguy

Banned User
Reaction score
Dear Coolguy,

You have received an infraction at OtLand.

Reason: Insulted Other Member(s)
-------
Calling me, at my own profile "nigger" because I banned one member.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
OtLand

worth it? XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddd

hail maestro nemaneth _/
hail maestro chojrak _/

I thought you couldn't get punished for what you said in visitor- and private messages.
(I've heard a global mod saying so, can't remember who it was though)

I thought you couldn't get punished for what you said in visitor- and private messages.
(I've heard a global mod saying so, can't remember who it was though)

Visitor messages are public, everyone can view them. I wouldn't give an infraction for that personally :p

Edit: Coolguy you didn't just call him a nigger, you actually insulted him more. The infraction is justified.

Most of the mods sucks here, get over it.

We don't suck more than you do.

Visitor messages are public, everyone can view them. I wouldn't give an infraction for that personally :p

Edit: Coolguy you didn't just call him a nigger, you actually insulted him more. The infraction is justified.

We don't suck more than you do.

i know wasnt complaining, imho it was worth it, hail maestro nemaneth _/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back