• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would anyone play =

Zackvor

Reaction score
Would anyone play a 8.54 server that has the 8.0 system. No exura san-Great potions/ultimate etc. Same dmg as 8.0 the sd etc. Uh system and m lvl to use sds etc. Just asking if anyone would join it ?

-

I think it depends more on then just 8.0 features.
Was in a rush when I wrote this.
The 8.0 features and map tho we would use a 8.54 server engine etc. But the dmg would be based on 8.0 I mean burst arrows, uhs would be as they were. No yalahar what so ever. Fast exp till 70-80 then it would decrease to rather low exp rate to avoid lvl 200 running around. Exori vis/mort/flam would come infront of you even if you atk someone. No monsters will have 30% protection against energy/fire/death/holy. Exori san/exura san/exevo mas san or the buff spells wont exist. To take it short its a 8.54 with formulas based on 8.0

Back
Top Bottom