• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

would you buy tibia premium with sms ?

Maniacmap

Reaction score
What do you think about tibia premium by sms ?
What do you think about buy tibia premium just like blackdtools.com doing, But not the price off 200 euro +. ?
Iam working on a site that you can buy prem for 30-45 euro.

And my question ? Would you buy ?

If it's overpriced, my answer is no.
It is definitely cheaper to purchase premium through the Tibia site itself.

There are re-seller's as well.

I think that if you downgrade the amount to 25 euro and put 25 euro = 90 days. 10-15 Euro = 30 Days. Then you'll get massive loads of customers. It would be a great profit within the length if your service becomes famous and reliable

But ofcourse its some fee, and if i use onebip it takes 60 days before i can get into my account, thats why the the price is little bit high

Yes, make it so 30 days is 10-12 € or something and I would buy.

Yes, i think there are a lot of kids who cant pay online that would love to buy with sms/calling! (Get the home phone and call)

Phone donation systems don't payout enough. It won't happen.

Red

won't happen but we would use it "better than nothin" many tibian players are just free acc's cuz they canot and WON'T buy preemy with credit card!

Back