• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you eat a pregnant dog's pleasant for 30 dolars?

flaite, been watching TV or something lately?

Edit:
Sometimes they show one of those "Dare" shows that they pay you to do something..."weird".

Funny and Disgusting!

OT:
NO!

Last edited:
He probably took a combination of many different drugs, mixed with tequila.

I wouldn't eat that for 1 million dollars.
Maybe for 20 million, but not below.

Why?, I'd never do anything THAT disgusting, unless it gives me stable economy for the rest of my life.

pretty much anything cooked tastes fine (meat im talking about) but not for 30 dollars.. 100 yeah.

hell no, but infact we aint sure what we eat daily, we must've tried some dog meat before and we didnt know lol

Absolutely, i would even go that far to pay u 30 bucks so u give me that to eat. Derp

And yes i did read the question and understood it.

Why?, I'd never do anything THAT disgusting, unless it gives me stable economy for the rest of my life.

Even for 22222222220 milion dollars, after someone gives me money, my face would be like @$$^!#^#^ and would be hard to start eating it.

One million could do you for the rest of your life, you could live off the interest ;)

Back