• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you go back to the old days?

Tryller

Reaction score
You turned to the old days if there was a decent distro?
Old days such as 7.6-7.9 or even 8.6.

If you're planning on making an old school distribution, I would first like to strongly urge you to finish the current versions of TFS before moving on to your own projects. I'd hate to see yet another dead SVN in the future.

With that being said, I would make it a variation of clients (i.e. 7.4, 7.6, 7.72, 7.92, 8.0), similarly to how EvulMastah has done with his. He has set it up to where you can simply edit the client you want to use in the 'definitions.h' file. Recompilation will choose different spells, monsters, items, etc. Perhaps you can contact him for more information. And please, base it off of TFS 1.0.

J.Dre ;)

Edit: Please do not make an 8.60 version. There's no point, really. And I think it's about time we move on...

Last edited:
To be honest Yes, nowadays everything is the same and boring, there are many users who still have the old school in mind and I'm sure with a decent distribution many people like me would carry out large projects based on the old tibia :rolleyes:

If you're planning on making an old school distribution, I would first like to strongly urge you to finish the current versions of TFS before moving on to your own projects. I'd hate to see yet another dead SVN in the future.

With that being said, I would make it a variation of clients (i.e. 7.4, 7.6, 7.72, 7.92, 8.0), similarly to how EvulMastah has done with his. He has set it up to where you can simply edit the client you want to use in the 'definitions.h' file. Recompilation will choose different spells, monsters, items, etc. Perhaps you can contact him for more information. And please, base it off of TFS 1.0.

J.Dre ;)

Edit: Please do not make an 8.60 version. There's no point, really. And I think it's about time we move on...

Talaturen said he would not continue with 0.3 and that would not help keep him
I am not bound to continue because nothing I get nothing for it, all my work was done for free in TFS
I will not go alone on a project team that has more than 5 members.

Acubens
Thanks for voting

Last edited:
And please, base it off of TFS 1.0.
Did you tested 1.0? It has less functions than 0.2.15, you have to add everything manually.

@topic
7.6, with last 0.3.7 possibilities, but it'd be pretty boring when best monsters are hydras and demons

If I'll make, it will be based on 0.2
And add functions requested on project repo

All the things in this world I'd give up for Tibia 7.4 that's exactly what CIP had at the time (including the player count).

All the things. :l

Red

All the things in this world I'd give up for Tibia 7.4 that's exactly what CIP had at the time (including the player count).

Red

How many online in 7.4?

Red
I thought that for a while, realized that the game wasn't that great but it was just the community/not knowing shit that made it fun.

Tibianic.org better option.

Initial I'm working for my own server at 7.6 protocol
but I need alot of work atm

Id hardly call 8.6 old

It'd be interesting to see a well developed 7.6 Server though.

Last edited:
Back