• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you join a new 7.4 with 2x exp rates?

Do you will play?

• Omg yes, i love 7.4 please !!

Votes: 9 31.0%
  • No i keep playing RealOTs

Votes: 14 48.3%
  • Why not? im tired of 7.7

Votes: 2 6.9%
  • SHUT THE FUCK UP AND OPEN 7.4 !

Votes: 4 13.8%

• Total voters

Zakref

Reaction score
Would you join a new 7.4 server when iryont open a new?

Im Tired of Realots, its not the same version like 7.4, 60% of this server are mages lol and wand/ rod sucks hard

But in 7.4 in my opinion are all vocations balanced

Don't flame on this thread, i just want to see how many would play if iryont would open a new 7.4 server

No, if i want to play a 7.4 2x i go to the already existing tibianic LR.. Why would he open a new lowrate when there is one already?

No, if i want to play a 7.4 2x i go to the already existing tibianic LR.. Why would he open a new lowrate when there is one already?

I can tell you why:Its boring to play tibia with just 40 people.People want a fresh server where all people got the same chance to get the best and they won't join if there are already to many high levels

I just played tibianic but i stoped it because of the lack of people and its not funny to play tibia with 40 people.

I wouldn't join a 7.4, just because I personally don't like older versions of tibia, regardless of which rate, map etc..

no way. We got actually all best kind of servers created by Iryont. No way there will be a fresh new server.

Back