• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you like an Otland CS:GO Server?

Would you like an Otland CS:GO Server?

• Total voters

Damon

Check my status to contact me :)
Solutions
Reaction score
Servee is up and running: https://otland.net/threads/official-otland-cs-go-server.230309/

15_52_18.png

Anyone interested in an Otland CSGO fun server? I will soon be having one and we could train (not necessarly as a fixed team but rather giving tips to each other) and skrim on it :)
If enough ppl are interested I will set one up :p
Kind regards,
Damon

Last edited:
I'd play.. I'm a MGE
I might get it soon :) Currently collecting money for it from friends of mine who will also play :)
If you also want to donate a bit pm me^^

Server cost:
29€ one time fee for 360 days.
Raised money: 21€
Missing: 8€
Want to contribute? PM me

Server will have:
- 10 Slots
- 128 Tick
- Fast Download
- 10 GB SPACE for custom maps

Last edited:
I might get it soon :) Currently collecting money for it from friends of mine who will also play :)
If you also want to donate a bit pm me^^

Server cost:
29€ one time fee for 360 days.
Raised money: 21€
Missing: 8€
Want to contribute? PM me

Server will have:
- 10 Slots
- 128 Tick
- Fast Download
- 10 GB SPACE for custom maps
Yea I'd probably chip in.. However where would the server be hosted?

Yea only probably is I'm willing to bet it would be hosted in Europe which would be bad for us
Problem* lmfao, but yeah it does depend where it's hosted. If it's laggy there is no point in playing haha. Right now when I play competitive I live really close to the servers so I get like 5 ping and people are like WTFFF.
Obviously you can't make everyone happy cause there are people all over the world so..

Problem* lmfao, but yeah it does depend where it's hosted. If it's laggy there is no point in playing haha. Right now when I play competitive I live really close to the servers so I get like 5 ping and people are like WTFFF.
Obviously you can't make everyone happy cause there are people all over the world so..
yea autocorrect on iphone always changes problem to probably.... so weird... but yea basically anywhere in the US you can play and be fine. But i understand that there is Euro players also so idk.

wooot so much comments haha :D Yea in fact it would be hosted in Europe (Germany).
But I think you could still have a reasonable ping. But ofc, I see your point hence you are NA.

Last edited:
While it would be nice, it would mostly be empty since the community is quite small.

Theres already a million servers out, why not just hop on any and play together? No point in making your own and spend money considering it will be empty 95% of the time.

Well the idea behind this server is to be a place for you to chill out. Only my friends and their friends are given access to it. Thus if you e.g. come home from a long work day and don't feel like you wanna be matched with those annoying kids or expand your knowledge of the russian curse list, you could come on the server and always be sure to find friendly people to hang out with. I can also see people making new friends on such a server and maybe mm together. You are absolutely right that there for sure are enough servers availble but I never felt at "home" on any. For instance Back in CS 1.6 I would join one specific server and everyone would greet me, we would have a laugh and then play some rounds of dust2 haha :D
As I said it will not be only Otlanders on there but anyone with a friendly attitude you wanna invite. This way K hope to build a nice base of people to play/hang out with :p

My friends and me are all excited so we will soon be renting the server I guess, if you wanna join is basicly up to you.
The server lives from the people you bring and if everyone brings someone we should always have some ppl on it^^

Kind regards,
Damon

Yea i ordered one myself as my friends wanted one, too and i love to keep things under control. hate if smth happens and i cant do anything.
Havent told anyone bout it yet as i had to first set it up yd
IP-Adresse 176.57.158.21:27015

Back