• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play.... - DB OTS only with saiyans

Would you play a server like that?

• Yes

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 2 20.0%

• Total voters

Keal Atis

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
There is a lot of Dragon Ball servers already. Some of them are quite unique, but most of them are similar to each others.
In every server you have many characters, a lot of sagas, transformations etc. but I was thinking about creating a unique RPG DB OTS where plot is limited to saiyan saga.

Short info how it might look:
- you start as a saiyan on planet Vegeta

- CLASSES SYSTEM: after tutorial (equivalent of Rookgard) you have to choose class: saiyan fighting only with melee, saiyan who is able to fight on distance, saiyan who is good in magic attacks, saiyan with supporting abilites like healing etc. (it would be like Knight, Paladin, Sorcerer and Druid from Tibia)
Uz3nE03.png

- DOMINATION SYSTEM: planet Vegeta is big planet shared by about 4 clans, you will join one clan and fight with others for terriorty domination. The more your clan dominated the planet, the greater bonuses to exp, loot, damage etc. you got.
For example:
Red clan: 10% domination (little bonuses)
Blue clan: 30% domination (average bonuses)
Green clan: 50% domination (big bonuses)
Yellow clan: 10% domiatnion (little bonuses)
MuwzR4_.png

- KING SYSTEM: one player is King of planet Vegeta, his role is to keep clans dominations of equal level. If clan domination is on smiliar level for example ~25% each clan, King get big bonuses to melee and magic damage. King can send his warriors (monsters) to help weaker clan in battle, also he can partipicate in battle as well. Because of bonuses for being a King, player with this rang is very powerful and hard to kill. If king dies in PvP battle player who kill him becames a new king.

- HOUSES AND PLANETS: you can buy house on planet Vegeta or if you are powerful, you can attack a small planet inhabited by alines and take over the planet. When you take over the planet it will work as a house - only you can fly to this planet.

- MISSIONS AND HUNTING: you can get experience from mission given by council of planet Vegeta or by from Freezer, there will be a lot of small planets where you can hunt on monsters. Also taking part in periodic, automatic PvP tournaments will give you experience as well.

- IDEA FOR GAMEPLAY: at the begining you are a meaningless saiyan, you start with easy missions, then you attacks another planets with team, you gain special ranks from council of planet Vegeta, when you became "elite rank" you can join Freezer army and visit new planets with even more powerful aliens. You will have to team up with others players for some missions. At late game you will focus on clans battle, most important are your PvP skill and a good, cooperative team. The biggest dream of all players is to become King. If you are a King you can gather team to fight against Freezer - the ultimate boss of this server.

- TRANSFORMATIONS:
Option 1) like in anime - there will be some transformations like "angry form", "rage form", "full power" and of course Oozaru from. The last transformation can be a SSJ.
Option 2) in contradiction with the anime - a lot of transformations, ignoring fact that SSJ2 can easily defeat Freezer: normal > full power > oozaru > SSJ > USSJ > SSJ2 > SSJ3 > SSJ4/God Form

What do you think about that?

Nice idea, but in summer is starting this server:
13907098_731587293646675_3288182360756691429_n.png

so, they will get most of the dragon ball players =/

It is your server?

Also I see the Kame House, so it will be probably like current DB OTS - with a lot of races etc.

No, it's not my server.
I have dbns.eu, top db server with 3 years history, but @XKuzirashi is pixel art in this project from screen. So probably after start this server we will not have big chances for stay alive with ours ;P

I mean, you can do great server with your idea, you can have a lot of players, but it will be like PokeXGames and other poke servers, PxG have 70-80% of pokemon ots playeyrs.

With grapichs like that, they will get a lot of players for sure.
What I mean by this topic is completly different kind of dragon ball server.

Any more info about that server - return of saiyans? Official website? I found only two images on Shikate/XKuzirashi fanpage:
Shikate | Facebook

Back