• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play in brazilian servers?

Would you play in brazilian servers?

• Yes, I play in brazilian servers often

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • No, I don't enter brazilian servers

Votes: 26 89.7%

• Total voters

Dankoo

Reaction score
I'm creating an server, and I'm brazilian.

So, I'm putting a lot of things in portuguese, but then I remembered my friends here in OTLand, and I thought.. "lol, would they play in a brazilian server...?" because if so, I would put things in english lol

I'm asking in general servers, not my own specifically.

nope, I wouldnt play on a brazilian server anyway, toooooo laggy

It would be awesome if you do it in english.

ENGLISH:
- everyone is going to understand signs, announcements, etc.

PORTUGUESE:
- you limit your server population

English+fun+ not laggy. That's all I care about when finding a server.

Uhm.. Depends on the server really... I could play polish,brazilian, W/E.... depends on server type

Przyjdź zapłacić naszą grę!
jest bardzo dobry! można przeczytać znaki i bardzo łatwo zacząć!
come, vary good. pol every sign npc yes

Przyjdź zapłacić naszą grę!
jest bardzo dobry! można przeczytać znaki i bardzo łatwo zacząć!
come, vary good. pol every sign npc yes

As i said.. Depends on the server type... If it would be something amazing like pokemon online i would play it. If it would be a random tp map with 100% brs and brazil language everywhere then no..

As i said.. Depends on the server type... If it would be something amazing like pokemon online i would play it. If it would be a random tp map with 100% brs and brazil language everywhere then no..

I only player servers that all signs and npcs are in english.

I wouldn't even play if it was pol + eng server (that it got two languages).

Poll results:
0 yes
13 no

lol rsrs, as most of brazilian otserv players are brazilians (lol, this is not news, but I wanted to see if foreigner players also like to play in br svrs), I think that I'll leave it in portuguese

Tibia itself is in english, but most players are PL or BR, that's one thing that made me create this poll

What if the server was good and hosted in US? Like, very good, I'm working hard on it, it's a perfect global map with everything working (trying to set so, working hard for weeks to make EVERYTHING working)

btw

please send me a picture of one that is perfect.

this guy is perfect, I'm not gay but I must say he's freaking hot:

50977489.jpg

his name in the forum is lukinhasb lol

Back