• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play on OTclient?

Marko999x

999x era
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
Would you play on OTclient? Thats the discussion I would like to start bcus im not sure what is better.

If no, let me know why otherwise ur no is kinda useless for me :p

Yes I would..
With some modifications to the style ofc (The default style sucks)..

Are there active projects that use OTC and are great?
Medivia
Archlight
Shadowrealm

No i wouldn't
Why? Because otclient makes tibia gay, and anyway im not some kind of virgin that grinds tibia 24/7 to achieve something so i let it do it for me which is elfbot, i prefer only pvp,quest,ani with my own hands so big no on otclient, but it just my opinion.

Would you play on OTclient? Thats the discussion I would like to start bcus im not sure what is better.

If no, let me know why otherwise ur no is kinda useless for me :p

OTclient is the future and I'd focus on it if I were you. Additional panels significantly improve/facilitate the game and tbh without it the game seems to be pointless.

Nope.
otclient is a shit, shadowrealm is peerfect example there you have a decent ot but its completely ruined by a laggy ass and shit client
i dont care about some extra panels or useless shit like that. or having players see 20 squares instead of just 10 squares, better have normal SMOOTh client instead of seeing 50 squares or having some more space for backpacks

but for example meidvia focused on just improving the client to make it smoother and run on shit pcs and such their client feels better than real tibia client, but in 95% of cases ots with otclient would do better with normal client

i think pokemon ots are the only ones actually making use of the custom stuff otclient allows you to do (not just some extra panels, or bigger screen) and in those ots their client has felt fine too

so if u really know what u are doing then go ahead with otclient but first u must improve it looks, fix it laggs, fix all errors, and if u dont do these things then u are better just using normal client

thjis is what i think

Nope.
otclient is a shit, shadowrealm is peerfect example there you have a decent ot but its completely ruined by a laggy ass and shit client
i dont care about some extra panels or useless shit like that. or having players see 20 squares instead of just 10 squares,

but for example meidvia focused on just improving the client to make it smoother and run on shit pcs and such their client feels better than real tibia client, but in 95% of cases ots with otclient would do better with normal client

i think pokemon ots are the only ones actually making use of the custom stuff otclient allows you to do (not just some extra panels, or bigger screen) and in those ots their client has felt fine too

so if u really know what u are doing then go ahead with otclient but first u must improve it looks, fix it laggs, fix all errors, and if u dont do these things then u are better just using normal client

thjis is what i think

I guess he knows about the problem with the gameplay and that's the thing he should focus on. Extra panels are just needle in a haystack of the possibilities in that client.

Otclient is a shit when it's only downloaded & run and of course - if he doesn't know how to improve otclient in that way, he should just stay with tibia client and give up.

Last edited:
What kind of lags are these?

I just heard about a movement lag befor

What kind of lags are these?

I just heard about a movement lag befor

Movement + FPS drop while there's a lot of animations and light -> these are most important things to fix.

Yes, I would play on OTC if the client is fixed, as much people state, it have performance problems, I don't know why the community never fix it together, but many OTS and Tibia-based games have managed to fix that issue.

Yes, I would play on OTC if the client is fixed, as much people state, it have performance problems, I don't know why the community never fix it together, but many OTS and Tibia-based games have managed to fix that issue.

I would like to use otclient aswell but since there are way to much bugs I have to quit otclient then. I dont have the money for pay a guy to fix all these bugs

OT servers have become a business and those who have otclient fixed have money for it, so why should they divide these money for free with those who don't even want to start learning?
Only such a people are here nowadays, they are just looking for ready to use products and if someone finally fix something, he keep it for himself. Vicious circle.

OT servers have become a business and those who have otclient fixed have money for it, so why should they divide these money for free with those who don't even want to start learning?
Only such a people are here nowadays, they are just looking for ready to use products and if someone finally fix something, he keep it for himself. Vicious circle.

I'm not saying the ones who already fixed it should release their code, but this is a problem that everybody is aware of, and just a few got interested on fixed it to publish a better OTC release.

I'm looking forward to fix the most as I can, and if some day I make it I will release it for free

I'm not saying the ones who already fixed it should release their code, but this is a problem that everybody is aware of, and just a few got interested on fixed it to publish a better OTC release.

I'm looking forward to fix the most as I can, and if some day I make it I will release it for free

And that's good point of view. Looking forward for your improvements - good luck! :)

Last edited:
soon there will be released a better tibia client so just don't lost you hope and stay tuned :) but everyone is free to try fix the otc remember you need some extra knowleadge on it since the first otc creator can't fix these issues

soon there will be released a better tibia client so just doesn't lost you hope and stay tuned :) but everyone is free to try fix the otc remember you need some extra knowleadge on it since the first otc creator can't fix these issues

+ one of the OTC developers is @Iryont who is creator of Medivia. He has a lot of knowledge and he wants to help but only to those who help others and have some contribution as well.

Merry Christmas for everyone :)

3d client? sounds like gonna be disgusting stuff.
dont talk before try =) nobody did like otclient when its released and 4 or 5 years later everybody is working on it ;) right now is time to upgrade and taste new things because we are outdated like the otclient itself

3d client? sounds like gonna be disgusting stuff.

Is not a 3d client, is a client made with the engine 'unity3d"

dont talk before try =) nobody did like otclient when its released and 4 or 5 years later everybody is working on it ;) right now is time to upgrade and taste new things because we are outdated like the otclient itself

Are you working alone?, I don't know much about tibia client, but I do know how to work with unity, just offering some collaboration :p

Is not a 3d client, is a client made with the engine 'unity3d"

Are you working alone?, I don't know much about tibia client, but I do know how to work with unity, just offering some collaboration :p
i'm not the creator i just let people know dont lose the hope about otserv clients like i said it will be released soon maybe at the end of this month

Back