• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

would you play this game?

will you?

• yes

Votes: 15 38.5%
  • no

Votes: 24 61.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name :- Omar.

Job :- Mapper

Why should you choose me :- I think you should choose me, because I work very well, im very interested in this project since I love working at such kind of "new online games" a little tibia likeable, i'll work very hard and prove my mapping skills on this game, il get used to its map editor and mapping, I can work alot for about 1-2-3-4 daily hours, I'm very free this month, so I can do quite alot for this project in mapping ofcorse, just tell me what to map what kind of grounds..etc il be doing it right away, its always nice to test people :).

How long can I work :- I can work for month's, 4+ month's I think its a quite big time to keep working on this project, we will talk alot about me and this project on E-mail ofcorse, add me on E-mail if im accepted [email protected], waiting for your request =).

right now im working on this project and was wondering about how many people will play:p would u?
35d5dw4.png

also if u want to be part of the team u can fill an application
name:
job:
why should i choose you?:
how long can you work?:

jobs:
mappers 1/3
scripters 0/2

i Would Play it :D!!
i lovet that graphic :D like pokemon in NITENDO DS :D

looks completly similar to wat zisly sed

There are alot of games that look similar sticking to Tibia, Zezenia is a game that look really similar to Tibia in most of it's aspects. Yet it has different background story ofc, and other things.

Back
Top Bottom