• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you play this server? Free Tibia.

omoikane

Reaction score
Hello all,

After a long time away from playing Tibia I've come back but found that retail Tibia isn't for me due to the shop, xp boosts etc so naturally I've turned to OTs. Having played a few over this week I found them not to my taste and decided to maybe start my own. The idea would be for a totally free Tibia. Free premium, no donations of any kind with everything earned in game. The server would be as close as possible to current Tibia but with the 2 hours happy hours turned to 4 hours. The xp rate would be 2x.

I've recently landed a nice job so would have no issue fronting the costs for the server. My main question is would people be interested in playing that kind of server? The main aim would be to have all the paid benefits free so people can enjoy the experience without having to pay for extras.

Let me know what you think and I also welcome any constructive criticism.

Back