• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you say this is and fair tutor or not?

King Daanem

Reaction score
I think this is abusing of power, look on the pictures and tell me what you think. All pictures are from Advertising channel!!!
X5S7ZvA.jpg

On this second picture you see im getting muted but not the guys buying ass or selling big dicks.
pq0mjA4.jpg

CbnKg7s.jpg

E5qQbBD.jpg

Now its up to you People of Shadowcores to say what you think.
After his long time of spaming in help channel he got his tutor, And from what i see from other posts he dont know to much about shadowcores at all.

Evry time we Advertise something about him, we getting muted.....
Shiro Unmuted me when i got muted by him, so he is clearly doing something wrong....
I allso talk to shiro, but it dosent look like he will do anything about it, cuz they are "Friends".

Kind Regards

Jay

Are you seriously right now?
I can see that you are blocking an entrance to spawn <I see a dead body there - it is okey if that was a pk> but you have been or - Fearme Crucial has been reported for killing his character on mc+combo leader.
I do not know if that is true but it will be checked by Gamemasters.
If Gamemaster will answer about the report with combo leader + mc I am not going to do anything with Anton. If that will be true <with mc+cl>I will do nothing, but if you weren't using I will warn him.

And I do not remember that I was unmuting you, probably Dyablo did when I was offline.

Ok, that's all for now.
I'll contact you via this thread(forum) or ingame.

/edit
Ain't you paint master? :-D
Asking because I do not tolerate reports about someone - from players that <probably> used combo leader/mc. So would be awesome to see unedited screen.

Yours truly,
Shiro

Last edited:
Are you seriously right now?
I can see that you are blocking an entrance to spawn <I see a dead body there - it is okey if that was a pk> but you have been or - Fearme Crucial has been reported for killing his character on mc+combo leader.
I do not know if that is true but it will be checked by Gamemasters.
If Gamemaster will answer about the report with combo leader + mc I am not going to do anything with Anton. If that will be true <with mc+cl>I will do nothing, but if you weren't using I will warn him.

And I do not remember that I was unmuting you, probably Dyablo did when I was offline.

Ok, that's all for now.
I'll contact you via this thread(forum) or ingame.

/edit
Ain't you paint master? :-D
Asking because I do not tolerate reports about someone - from players that <probably> used combo leader/mc. So would be awesome to see unedited screen.

Yours truly,
Shiro

First, sorry but this should be clear: Don't involve me in something if you have not a superlative idea about it.

Second, they're fine blocking an area for 15 minutes, if they're being reported it's none of your business, they aren't even tutors so you should care about them, focus on your duty, even if they are reported, it will be forwarded to gamemasters, not to you, so you have to compare the both reports, between his and Anton's. If they're complaining about some tutor, deal with it, it's your part of duty, so what's the meaning of involving on their reports and whatever they have been doing before?
I meant about this for example:

It has NOTHING to do with anything at all, and about your "I will warn him", may I know if it's 60th warning to him? Because when you demoted me for no reason, there wasn't even a warning at all, you did because you wanted and then you know already what happened.

I dont use combo leader, and the fact we standing there is to lose pz, anton bazze was the person blocking the spawn there, and we killed him. you dont need to use mc to kill and noob. just some skilled mwalls behind him and dead! even tho he had 3x sios.......

IM not the paint master yes, but if GM said i use combo bot his Brain dead.

Shiro siedzi uwalony na pizdzie matka mu duspko podciera xd jebany nieudas xd nic kurwo nie potrafisz w zyciu zrobic frajerze xd

serdecznie pozdrawiam

Piotr Fronczewski

Back