• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Would you Start RealSoftOT 7.6 if it had reset?

Will you start?

• Yes OFC!

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • Maybe.

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • No..

Votes: 15 36.6%
  • I play already, and don't like it!

Votes: 2 4.9%
  • I already play and would love reset!

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • I'm just here to flame as I normally does everywhere..

Votes: 5 12.2%

• Total voters

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
I'm not saying I will reset it, I'm just interested if there's many would like reset.

in facts many said the server will go down in a week or even less... With almost 2 months online with 97+% I think I've proven I can now host!

unlike when I was naab and couldn't host a few month ago..

call me fail if you want to, as I was to desperate host a server but didn't realize how bad my name would be to that <.<

Anyhow.. RealSoftOT is now more stable then it's have ever been before, I've fixed several serious bugs in the server and as far I see there's no more crash leaks left..

Anyhow.. to my point:
people didn't want to play the server because of my earlier name.. "RealFail".. anyhow I actually think I've proven myself being able to run a real fun game

So the question is.. Would you start play RealSoftOT 7.6 [5x experience] if it had a total reset? so everyone have a fair chance get to top 1.. ?

Please keep flaming out of here!

a Change log (only things after Dec 17 is showed here)
Change log of RealSoft

Last change: 23 December 2009, 12:31 CET

Hunting Areas:
*Added dragon caves (Thais East single dragon)
*Added Giant spider caves (below Forbidden lands)
*Added Demon Hell (Closeby Poi)
*Added More Dragon Lord caves (around Poi)
*Black knight spawns added below Black Knight villa

Bugs:
*Removed 3 bugs around the world (you see an item of type xxx)
*Removed 2 security leaks to the server engine

Npcs:

Monsters:
*Demons melee 15% higher.

Spells:
*New* Exevo Navo Hur (Elder Druid -psychical damage -damagte as hmm rune))
*Changed* Magic Shield (last for 2 minutes instead of 1)
*Changed* Haste (Last for 60 seconds instead of 20)
*Changed*Strong Haste (Last for 30 seconds instead of 20)
*Changed* Berserk (New formula, 150 mana cost)
*Changed* Sudden death rune(17% differences from minimum and max damage instead of 35%)

Other:
*Fixed so you can't travel with Pz
*Promotion Quest at Thais Castle (Free, No level required)
*Updated Anti Ddos system
*Updated Ping systems
*Update Bot-Net protection system
*Updated Web site engine (95% less lags)
*Changed* Burst Arrow (New formula, now it actually do damage!)

Anyhow.. anyhow... anyhow... we don't care :eek:
your last choice in Poll is "I normally does"..
a fail dork would write it "I normally do"..
besides, who said your old nickname is gone? its still "Realfail".

Edit: Why'd you add a choice saying, "I'm just here to flame as I normally does to anyone" - its still possible to flame you, and not others, isn't it?
Oh btw, in both cases, you shouldn't add it even, if we want to flam we will reply, we wont choose then reply.
seriously, one of the useless poll ever.

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with you... but I asked a question.. and all you do is come here and talk shit about me <.<

I really appreciate when some Miffo idiot come and talk like that towards me...

Last edited:
I feel so bad for you realsoft, almost gonna make me cry *seriously* i feel so bad really so bad, anyway guys his servers are good and i had much i mean much fun playing real soft 7.6, and i bet its alot better now i wish you luck bro :)

What's miffo lmfao
swedish word that more or less means retard..
you're name is close to it..

I feel so bad for you realsoft, almost gonna make me cry *seriously* i feel so bad really so bad, anyway guys his servers are good and i had much i mean much fun playing real soft 7.6, and i bet its alot better now i wish you luck bro :)

Thanks mate ;) finally someone seems care bit about me :p

I would not play probably because then my enemies would over lvl me :< xD they would probably bot <.< as they bot in wars why wouldnt they bot xD

No, i came back. I was beeing a jerk, but the server hasn't changed a bit. Still the same players, being an ass. pabusing etc.

You should add "Yes, if the exp was higher (*exp-stage 20-5)"
*just an example

Exp stages will prevent people from taking controll of the server too easy and it will be harder to keep it once you gained it. Some people might argue against this, but think about it. The people who want controll of the server fights hard for it and finally they gain it; and then what? They grow powerful and nobody wants to challange them again, people getting less active and retire. Shouldn't be too big difference between highest/lowest exp rate thought, I think 20-5 would do but maybe even lower is better.

*Update Bot-Net protection system

May I ask how this works and what bots can it catch? (cavebot, aimbot, heal bot, afk macro, mc, lighthack)
If it finds aim/heal bots then its great, thats the biggest problem to me. Cave-bots and other afk bots aren't such a big deal if the GM is active I guess, and eventually people notice other people get caught and dont want to get deleted themself.

Last edited:
Dear Real Soft!
It's me cracker, Myself a few other players Really loved your server, from the moment it was custom or the Rl map. Your Map was great, you where always there to help us, and We loved ur custom idea's for a RL map, it was always fun, and had something to do....
I don't think a reset is needed, but I guess in some matters it might be worse the risk??

But Anyways, I Feel that if you do reset the server and such, it won't really matter, For some reason there has Been 2 crashes, 1 was the House Bug reset, And the 2nd was thurday, where a few people got items and levels, loged on, and on the friday, characters had a Backrole reset,
But I Just hope you do something, so i can come back and Play again for real...... soon hopefully

I love it now how it is .. you said that youd like 2 fair players then a bunch of idiots/botters on your server.. don't restart it or i come to swe and we have problemos muchas gracias..

I dunno what the fuck is wrong with you... but I asked a question.. and all you do is come here and talk shit about me <.<

I really appreciate when some Miffo idiot come and talk like that towards me...

yeah he is a stupid ass, he's always talking shit.
Just call Zohan he'll pwn his palestinian ass

shut up ketchup.
you shall just stay in the hamburger, yup in your arse.

Back