• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow a new low

Guarded Serpent

Reaction score
lmfao first of all anyone aside from red this is not intended for you so yes im not using grammar just stfu.

So red i make a claim on paypal, why some may ask hmm i dunno i donated 30$ (on top of my like previous 300$) and you weren't giving my points, i tried to private message you but you just refused to answer so i make a claim on paypal.

BOOM next day my account is deleted bravo douche bag, you answered that awfully quickly lol go fuck urself and get a life

No, I doubt it will be deleted, if you read his rules donation agreement or whatever it clearly states that if you make a charge back you can say goodbye to your character. He's got no real reason to delete it, it just re-affirms the rules in case people forget. You are donating to his server, and not actually buying anything.

Might not be the most friendly or fair deal, but it's the standard deal with things like this in most cases. It sucks to hear that though. Red needs better customer service for cyntara lol.

I've realized, I receive so many pointless PMs, and after I finally respond to the 30+, I get another 35+ the next day. It seems I get less questions if they leave unanswered.

Thinking logically. You donated to an E-mail address, an E-mail address probably checked every day. You think? Did you ever consider to send an E-mail to that address?
(To anybody that didn't know, that is our Donation Support E-mail as well).
On top of the fact, saying, "I didn't get points when I donated" sounds like complete shit, considering the donation system has worked for everybody BUT you?

I won't delete this thread. But when I traced the chargeback back to you, I was a bit disappointed.

I get multiple inquiries daily. Some regard bugs, some regard suggestions, and some regard complaints. And to answer your question, yes. I do handle chargebacks very quickly, to ensure people who donate (and don't take their money back) receive the gifts they deserve rightfully.

You also agreed to these terms upon donating.

Red

look if i had charged back i would truly understand however I DIDN'T that's the thing i simply said i didn't get what i deserved and i have proof i didn't get my points we were starting to work on it with pm's but you stopped responding.
what i filed was NOT a charge back but simply saying i didn't get what i deserved...
if anybody recalls august 22 the website and the actual game play was struggling with some difficulty so after i had donated when i went back to the website i got a bunch of numbers and weird stuff.
in all fairness i donated twice that day and the second one went through but the first however did not, why is beyond me i would have appreciated if you could've come to me first rather then quickly delete my character which had 5rebirths... not the fastest thing to get back.
dude i would never do a charge back man i love this server and had been donating religiously so i dunno why you deleted me.
and if i were to do a charge back wouldn't it makes sense to do all of my money rather then just one donation???
So i realize i cant do anything do 2 the terms of donating but look man i just wanted the addition 30 points i hadn't received and you hadn't been responding so if we could in anyone come to a settlement for this problem (without me being deleted or losing my stuff) it would be greatly appreciated, Thanks.
Sincerely Nathan

Last edited:
Perhaps if you contact me in-game we can work something out.
Although, your previously donated money will not be returned to you. If you would like your items back, you must redonate.

I will help you with the levels~ other characters. Add my MSN via OTland Profile.
I will gladly assist you.. seeing your attitude has suddenly changed.

Red

red ! UR ONLINE! :p sweetcheeks is still retarded(bugged) Dark myth was supposed to tell you and im pretty sure he mentionned (hes awesome too) but like ya idk what to do again :( just wanted to know if you knew...

Your telling me to redonate over 300$ thats rediculous man and i cant log in you deleted my acc...
so what do we do from here?

hey red i have all my stuff back :D thxs man

Last edited by a moderator:
but he didnt charge back XD :p anyway gtg to school , love you babe XXX good luck with everything

i didnt tho lol he still has all my money...

Untrue!

Hello Chandler,

Your buyer asked his or her bank to reverse the payment for the following
transaction:

Buyer's name: Nathan (edited some info for security purposes)
Buyer's email: [email protected]
Transaction ID: xxx

Transaction date: Aug 25, 2009
Transaction amount: $30.00 USD
Your transaction ID: xxx
Case number: xxx

We need additional information from you within the next 7 days. Please log
in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center to see the
details of this case. There, you can enter any information regarding this
case that will help us fight the reversal on your behalf.

Thanks,

PayPal

lol thats not a chargeback its one order which i never got the points for... and if i were to chargeback wouldn't it make sense to do all my money???
anyhow its done and solved.

so Q of Death was lying

???
about what? If you try and make a charge back you get canned, and when he said a paypal claim I assumed he meant charge back, I work with paypal everyday selling and buying shit on ebay so I can fund my gaming and pot habits lol. Usually when a claim is made the only thing that happens in the end is a chargeback.

and he didn't close the thread, that being the only other point I had made... I suppose logic is something you have very little of, it's ok, most people seem to suffer from that affliction lol.

???
about what? If you try and make a charge back you get canned, and when he said a paypal claim I assumed he meant charge back, I work with paypal everyday selling and buying shit on ebay so I can fund my gaming and pot habits lol. Usually when a claim is made the only thing that happens in the end is a chargeback.

and he didn't close the thread, that being the only other point I had made... I suppose logic is something you have very little of, it's ok, most people seem to suffer from that affliction lol.

i said you were lying because sweetcheek says

but he didnt charge back XD :p anyway gtg to school , love you babe XXX good luck with everything

<_< and one of your post says that he did a charge back

is just that

Back