• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow gangsta

LOl xD
That's awesome XXD

Im short! I can get low to the ground.. and you can't fucking hit me! Wanna try it? Bring it, motherfuckers, bring it!

if you honestly think that this is pink, you should get a pair of fucking glasses since you and pierce have been staring at the computer screen for 18 hours straight, I know you come on the forums and talk shit about my car because you will never have a car as nice as mine.

if you honestly think that this is pink, you should get a pair of fucking glasses since you and pierce have been staring at the computer screen for 18 hours straight, I know you come on the forums and talk shit about my car because you will never have a car as nice as mine.

ok it's pinky purple still fag mans colour, i'll take a foot long sub aswell plx

if you honestly think its pink and purple, you're a fucking retard. the color is called matchstick red, look it up. and its pretty funny how you still think i work at subway! LOL, the funniest part is you don't even have a job.

if you honestly think its pink and purple, you're a fucking retard. the color is called matchstick red, look it up. and its pretty funny how you still think i work at subway! LOL, the funniest part is you don't even have a job.

you work at a sandwich shop which last time i looked is the same as subway is bro so sit down

you work at a sandwich shop which last time i looked is the same as subway is bro so sit down

I never said I work at a sandwhich shop. I work for a catering company which is completely different. Its funny how you also ignore that fact that you don't have a job yourself.

sit down, gg, shut the fuck up you fucking stupid no life brit

ok it's pinky purple still fag mans colour, i'll take a foot long sub aswell plx

Stop hating retard!
That car looks cool and I'd love to drive it!

Seriously what's better than a Golf as young man?

who cares wheer he works? ur a level 360 on a 60 man ot
post a picture of ur face if u think ur good enogh to talk shit

Back