• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow gangsta

Sorry, I'm only trusting in german cars.

AUDI S3 Quattro with wide body kit and performance upgrades. Sorry but woops your Golf + German cars ftw!

audis3blackperformance.jpg

AUDI S3 Quattro with wide body kit and performance upgrades. Sorry but woops your Golf + German cars ftw!

I approve lul

Minus the wide body kit, not much of an aesthetics person, prefer sleepers :D

img6737i.jpg

DPP_00012248.jpg

4580436084_3b0c625334_o.jpg

Going for something like that. Just picked up a set of corvette wheels for free so going to refinish them.

Why must it be a low rider :( I can understand low profile tires, but those look like you'll take off the front bumper if you hit a speed bump / scrape on a tight corner without a really stiff suspension

Speedbumps... well, I try to avoid them as much as possible. You'd only rub a little bit on a sharp turn. If you know how to drive with the car that low, its pretty safe.

Ofc this one is way better than a Golf.
But Golf isn't as expensive as a Audi :p

lol. that fat cake is nothing to worry about, if he go after you... all you have to do is walk away and he will stop chasing you after 10-30 feet.

if you honestly think that this is pink, you should get a pair of fucking glasses since you and pierce have been staring at the computer screen for 18 hours straight, I know you come on the forums and talk shit about my car because you will never have a car as nice as mine.

mENSS ITS DARK RED U RETARDED FUCKS

Back