• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoW great moderatos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok now you have gone way to long i will use google now and recover your message from skype and we will see who lies or not

heard about I don't care, go head call the police i tell police that you hacking, ppl and doing illageil things , so shut the fuck you, Wanna get embrassed by me? in otland.

I havn't gave you it fucking pieace of shit of liar, Be glad at school at monday your fucking dead, ;) Otland thinks more than your are retardet than me,

2p7fCsT.png

Im back if any mods want to hear my proofs about how he gave me the tfs pm me :D

stfu motherfucker i dini't gave you trunk or tfls .04 , din hornuge ahmed walla om ja inte slå sönder dig i skolan. < translate to english You bastard motherfucker ahmed swear if i don't abuse you at i school bad english <

- - - Updated - - -

idc
PayPal will.

I gave peroxide lvl 399 EK in honera

I rushed my decision and for that I'm sorry, I've unbanned the account you're talking about.
Too true about it being Bogart's Panda mistake and I shouldn't have banned you for that.

Sorry,
Peroxide

I rushed my decision and for that I'm sorry, I've unbanned the account you're talking about.
Too true about it being Bogart's Panda mistake and I shouldn't have banned you for that.

Sorry,
Peroxide

Hey Peroxide you taking things for unbanning ppl, WOW Great, what a moderator, He said that cuz you gave him lvl 399ek in Honera, I take an SS and send to talaturent now , for taking things for unbanning ppl for a char in rl. You are very smart person to say that you give away char for unbanning, Thats very smart dude. Good bye you get ban again soon and I think the peroxide gonna get demoted as Moderator.

Like your parents right.

Was two retards on otland < your mom and your dad.

Okay it's clear to me now that you're intelligently impaired. Since you have never seen my parents, since your 14. Your mother on the other hand loves 20 year old British guys, tell her I said hi.

- - - Updated - - -

Like your parents right.

Was two retards on otland < your mom and your dad.

Sorry,
Peroxide

Peroxide is a friend and you don't have a 399 ek in Honera and he definitely wouldn't accept it. You imbicile.

I think I am quite late by posting now, but I'd like to say that yelling and telling that the moderators of OTland is "fuck tards" and other kinds of offensive words will not help you in this case. If I were you (the thread creator) I would contact Talaturen and apologize for what you've done and that might give you a chance of a un-ban or get your Premium back on the current account.

not gonna lie, but taking peoples premium shouldn't be allowed, isn't banishment enough...? i mean people paid there earned cash to buy premium. so they can be somebody and otland moderators just take it away? that makes some people not wanna buy premium...then who will buy premium? =/

not gonna lie, but taking peoples premium shouldn't be allowed, isn't banishment enough...? i mean people paid there earned cash to buy premium. so they can be somebody and otland moderators just take it away? that makes some people not wanna buy premium...then who will buy premium? =/

Lol, what you think. When they being member on Otland they accept to the rules they have, and the same when they be premium. By have premium don't give you some special treatment.. Brake the rules and your account be banned. (Your premium don't removes, you got banned like one month) But if keep braking rules etc then talaturen etc need to permanent ban you. THEN premium dissapear.

The owner of the site has that priveledge, if he chooses to do so, then so be it, you don't buy premium, you donate for it here... and Three Magic, whatever happened bro, calm down, PM the moderators including Talaturen and see what you can do to sort this whole thing out, I've known you quite a while and I'm sure you can do this.

Lol, what you think. When they being member on Otland they accept to the rules they have, and the same when they be premium. By have premium don't give you some special treatment.. Brake the rules and your account be banned. (Your premium don't removes, you got banned like one month) But if keep braking rules etc then talaturen etc need to permanent ban you. THEN premium dissapear.

So you mean when I'm banned after I get unbanned I don't have my prem then

So you mean when I'm banned after I get unbanned I don't have my prem then

You should have your premium left. Talaturen need to make the banishment when it includes premium remove? (Mods kan right me if im wrong)

Premium should be gone after being banned for leaking 0.4 revs.

haha this guy is so sad it makes me want to cry of happiness!! =D unicorn rainbow color tears of happiness!!!!!

Close This Thread/ I am owner of this thread just don't have time to log on ellan

Goddamn! I wish I could continue reading but I have to go to work! Noooooes, shit was so funny <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back