• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WoW Server ideas. Custom classes/races/spells. Please feedback

Swiftxd

Reaction score
Hi, i had some ideas so i come here to recieve some feedback from Tibia players.
I ask you guys to do not flood and try just awsner the questions, please.

1. Would you like to play a server inspired in WoW(classes,systems,dungeons,map,races)?

2. You think the classes should have one spec only or can choose between what you want ? For example, a druid can choose between Restoration(healer)/feral(dps shapeshifter), or a warrior choose between Arms(dps)/Protection(tank). Remember, it will have a talent tree that you can build your own tree.

At the beginning, a druid will have heal and damage spells, all with low damage and high cast, then if choose feral, talents avaliable will maximize the damage, or if restoration is choosed, will lower the casts and maximize the efficiency.
Its an exemple of how classes/talents should work.

You like the idea of races with different passives and actives ?

@EDIT : 4. What you think about low rates and a maximum level ?
Please feedback, thanks.

Last edited:
1. Would you like to play a server inspired in WoW(classes,systems,dungeons,map,races)?
No, because I probably I wont have time for that. Whenever I do have time to play, then I usually spend it on: HeartStone, League Of Legends or Whi World.

2. You think the classes should have one spec only or can choose between what you want ? For example, a druid can choose between Restoration(healer)/feral(dps shapeshifter), or a warrior choose between Arms(dps)/Protection(tank). Remember, it will have a talent tree that you can build your own tree.
The more the merrier. I like complicated games, because this will allows more variety and will be more competitive this way.

3. You like the idea of races with different passives and actives ?
Like I said above. The more the better. However I would like to point out that having too much actives like wow use to have long time ago(40+ keybinds for different things) will make the game a bit too much to handle.
I think people will prefer when besides walking they only have to deal with 5-10 other buttons to press.

4. What you think about low rates and a maximum level ?
doesnt matter. As long as it kept balanced. However I think its much easier to keep it under control when you have maximum level.

Hi, i had some ideas so i come here to recieve some feedback from Tibia players.
I ask you guys to do not flood and try just awsner the questions, please.

At the beginning, a druid will have heal and damage spells, all with low damage and high cast, then if choose feral, talents avaliable will maximize the damage, or if restoration is choosed, will lower the casts and maximize the efficiency.
Its an exemple of how classes/talents should work.

Please feedback, thanks.

You might not have been around then... but I actually released an OT a years ago called WoWOT... There was the alliance side and the horde side. Horde was south alliance was north..... It was a constant war.. there were random spawns/quests around the map you could do and level on, there were custom spells., custom outfits(monster tibia outftis) and espcially the MID BRIDGE.... pally UE, knights could mwall trap, it was nuts... had around 150 players~. I think I still have the files on some USB somewhere....

It was 7.92

I think I remember the name Robbydeath being there? He always wore a crypt shambler, ghoul, or vamp outfit I think?
@robbydeath

I originally took the serv from 2 dudes that created it but just dissapeared. tracked the map etc.... I cant remember their names x.x I think his name was ryan? Different ryan than the new one. The serv was hosted through 3 different ppl by the end.

It was hella popular for its type and time.. it just was controlled by bots tho.. everyone botted xD

If your making a new one... Id do a giant race war... 2 sided map. PvP oriented

If your going for player mass I wouldn't branch of tibia too much and make it way complicated...

PvP-Oriented-YES

Choose(good luck balancing)

Yes
Please feedback, thanks.
120-150 max

Last edited:
@whitevo thanks for your reply bro.

@xKrazyx thanks for your reply bro. I never heard about your server ,should be cool.
it will be RPG, not just PVP ,i want make dungeons,(icc,black temple), and each race will have they own main town, like as WoW, not just 2 sides.
about the racials , will have 1-2 passives, 1-2 actives, deppends on races.

i really just want a feedback from players, to dont do something useless, that no ones will like or play. I already have some systems done.

@whitevo thanks for your reply bro.

@xKrazyx thanks for your reply bro. I never heard about your server ,should be cool.
it will be RPG, not just PVP ,i want make dungeons,(icc,black temple), and each race will have they own main town, like as WoW, not just 2 sides.
about the racials , will have 1-2 passives, 1-2 actives, deppends on races.

i really just want a feedback from players, to dont do something useless, that no ones will like or play. I already have some systems done.
Sounds interesting. A tip is to start small, create one class, one town and a simple dungeon with some boss mechanics. Maybe you knew this but anyways :) Always best to start small and see how it works out.

@Volrath really thanks man, i feel so happy to have tips from players. And your tip is really good, i never had my own server, so your tip is important.
I already have something done like the races and its passives and actives and 4/10 classes, and a little of the client.

A. Yes of course. It'd be good to spend my time in a good custom server.

A. It will be bad for everyone , even players or you. Unbalanced PvP system.

3. You like the idea of races with different passives and actives ?
A. Yes different passives/actives would be awesome if you can do it.

A. In my opinion you should make a low rates , and the maximum level should be like 150-200.

Back