• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow Shadowcores dedek...

mark and hani r busy lol they 20+ now, university and shit maybe?
Dont try to defend them. If you actually care about something you could spent at least 1 h daily for something. I guess they have enough money so they do no need to care about those serwers anymore. Shadowcores is over. Dedek 100 %. I dont know why some people still play there. Hexera is the shit nowdays. For brazols Hexura.
I would really appricaite it when he would transfer all chars from Lunar to Shadow and restart Lunar at least to give twifysoft a new "life".

Dont try to defend them. If you actually care about something you could spent at least 1 h daily for something. I guess they have enough money so they do no need to care about those serwers anymore. Shadowcores is over. Dedek 100 %. I dont know why some people still play there. Hexera is the shit nowdays. For brazols Hexura.
I would really appricaite it when he would transfer all chars from Lunar to Shadow and restart Lunar at least to give twifysoft a new "life".

If you have 1 hour a day to put on computers then you're lucky.. I have 2 hours during the entire WEEKEND, and 0 on Monday-Friday.

They already obtained most of the money they milked shadowcores dry. Now its basicly the same as cipsoft cash farming but no care for players at all ;)

@Mark , @Hani

Last edited by a moderator:
@Mark these days:

b7deb92eea3fd9d532c4a6dd411a58bc.gif

lol fanboys gtfo tibia and get a job & maybe you'll stop having shadowcores withdrawal symptoms

you think that you would be satisfied with $1 million in cash? No. You'd want $5 million then. Then you'd want more, cuz it's never enough, trust me.
No one will say 'i got enough money i dont need it anymore'
Bill Gates' net worth is around $68 billion, he wants more, because if he can buy one country, why not two? Or three? Because it's money, it leaves as soon as you get it.

you think that you would be satisfied with $1 million in cash? No. You'd want $5 million then. Then you'd want more, cuz it's never enough, trust me.
Bill Gates' net worth is around $68 billion, he wants more, because if he can buy one country, why not two? Or three? Because it's money, it leaves as soon as you get it.
Dude stop taking drugs please and give normal replies please.

Dude stop taking drugs please and give normal replies please.

husahsuahsua n**bs

Back