• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow, WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerry

I've Been Permanently Ban
Reaction score
Are you guys ever gonna hire new Gamemaster? Half of the support team are Inactive... I haven't seen one Gamemaster online but GM Feloth.

I agree that they should get like 1-3 GameMaster but im sure they aint inactive, I think they are working on the server, Like now they are giving back all the items we lost on the house bugg

I agree that they should get like 1-3 GameMaster but im sure they aint inactive, I think they are working on the server, Like now they are giving back all the items we lost on the house bugg

im glad they are doing that ;-)

Well i mean come on hire some more GM or CM. It wouldn't hurt them. At least Znote server they tell you wtf there doing... At least they can make an thread saying what they are doing...

Wow, I been botting on 3 undercover character and i got 2 of them 160 and the other one 200 ^. Thanks for no Gamemaster ftw!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back