• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wow

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
im thinking about playing wow since i just saw the promotion they have on their website u can buy almost all versions for 5$ but before i start i wanna know some..

when you buy it how much u gotta pay to play /monthly
whats the difference between the versions?( linch king crusade and all the others)
what profession i need to be to ride that white tiger
what race will you suggest for a mage that does alot of dmg and got cool spells
and how hard is to earn money for example 1g?

im thinking about playing wow since i just saw the promotion they have on their website u can buy almost all versions for 5$ but before i start i wanna know some..

when you buy it how much u gotta pay to play /monthly
whats the difference between the versions?( linch king crusade and all the others)
what profession i need to be to ride that white tiger
what race will you suggest for a mage that does alot of dmg and got cool spells
and how hard is to earn money for example 1g?

1, Here In Sweden it costs 20 Euro/25 Euro every 2 month so I guess its the same @ Puerto Rico =P

2, Normal WoW - Level 60 Max - Not able to Play Draenei & Blood Elf, Not able to play Death Knight, Not able to enter Ghostlands, Eversong Woods, Exodar, Silvermoon City, Isle of Quel'dalas, Northrend, Outland, Azure & Bloodmyst Isle.
Burning Crusade - Level 70 Max - Able to play Blood Elf & Draenei , NOT able to play DEATH KNIGHT , Able to Enter OUTLAND, Ghostland, Eversong Woods, Exodar, Silvermoon City, Isle of Quel'Dalas, Outland, Azure & Bloodmyst Isle. NOT NORTHREND!
Wrath of the Lich King - Level 80 Max - Able to do Everything in WoW right now!
COMING SOON : Cataclysm - Level 85 Max - Able to enter new lvling area, Playing Goblin & Werewolf & More not sure exactly what more :p

3, Profession to ride a White Tiger? You mean Race? as Night elf etc.? =P if I'm right you mean Mount which you can buy in Darnassus (Night Elves) You can have it also as Human,Dwarf,Gnome,Draenei by getting reputation to Exalted which is kinda annoying (By Doing Quests in Night Elf Start)

4, You mean Talents? Or a class which is like a mage?

Classes : Balance Druid , Warlock, Mage, Shadow Priest, Elemental Shaman

If you mean Talents as playing a Mage I'd say Frost for PvP & LvLing, Fire for PvP & Arcane for PvE (PvE is Raids etc.)

5, Kinda easy, 1g ain't much on WoW but at low lvl it is, you will see, the higher lvl you get the higher amount of Gold (Reward) from Quests.

Easiest class to level: Tank Warrior(Forgot the spec). Afflication 1-60 and 60-65 Demo(to solo elite quest) 65-70 Affli(Easier elites). 70-75 demo and after 75-80 affli and after that if your going PVP then take Affliction = Debuff and uber dots and pang bom dead!
PvE: Destruction. always keep mind to spec after some pros... like th ebest guild in wow.

or i prefer Beastmastery hunter to 80 pet takes aggro you kills it:D, fastest class to lvl. did lvl on on about 7 days and 21 hours. but hunter going to suck in cata. using engery instead of mana.

To ride the white tiger: You have to be 20 to ride the slowest which is 60% speed and in 40 you get 100%, its cheap like 80-90 Gold which is like 1 hour farm to get. and after you can get slowest flying mount in 60 and then 77 280 for 5000 gold which is very hard to get ;).

My tip if you going to make a massive damage in pvp. you choose Mage, In cataclysm they are going to be over power and paladin going be nerfed so they won't be over powered. and frost mage !GREAT! because the elemental you can get is now setted so its there just like a normal hunter pet, and they can stay 20 feet away and shot frostbolt. but they got other massive damage.. spells

Maca.. if you want help. add vdkarlsson on skype daily online and if you want tips on realms make Shattered hand EU (HORDE). they always got everything and the ally is kinda empty there xD

but that doesn't mean that pvp will be nerfed, the system that blizzard invented, is that to 3-5 realms which is a "Battelgroup" will contain in same pvp world and so are Dungeon finder if you so don't make an group by your own...

i want to try it too. but as i dont have a lot of time, want to ask if does it take lot of time to lvl up to enjoy the game as it is in tibia?. when you can enjoy game on 150+.

i got shadow priest and it is the best class i can kill every one (80 lvl full wrathfull)

i want to try it too. but as i dont have a lot of time, want to ask if does it take lot of time to lvl up to enjoy the game as it is in tibia?. when you can enjoy game on 150+.

You could probably get the max level in 5 days if you play it ALOT.

I got level 18 in like a day I think..
I only played trial version, though ^_^
It was kinda fun.

Back