• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow.

Mattt

I'm cool I swear
Reaction score
Wow, ever since September of 2011. I have rarely been on this website and now that school is over and done with for the summer, this place has changed a tremendous amount and half the people I used to talk to don't even exist on here anymore. Damn, as I get back into Tibia once again, I don't know anyone anymore. Shit...:rolleyes:

Yup, life sucks, get over it already.

Yeah, unfortunately.. :/ I miss the good ole' days when everyone was happy to help someone and not money hungry ass holes.

Yeah, unfortunately.. :/ I miss the good ole' days when everyone was happy to help someone and not money hungry ass holes.

Not much has changed since September 2011.

Welcome to Modern Open Tibia.

Nicaw went a long time ago :(

Despite the "money hungry ass holes", but jerks using free support for a money-making server without even giving a "thank you" to the people that help, now that sucks.
Anyway, welcome back and how about you bring us something new :3?

Despite the "money hungry ass holes", but jerks using free support for a money-making server without even giving a "thank you" to the people that help, now that sucks.
Anyway, welcome back and how about you bring us something new :3?

I know what you mean, a lot of people do take this website for granted and don't even appreciate it. I really don't understand how people can demand help and then not thank you or be gracious for it. I'm just saying in general the servers that are just up for the money and not even doing it because they enjoy the game..

I know what you mean, a lot of people do take this website for granted and don't even appreciate it. I really don't understand how people can demand help and then not thank you or be gracious for it. I'm just saying in general the servers that are just up for the money and not even doing it because they enjoy the game..

That's how people are in this day in age.

Money is the key & if someone can take something he needs for free, he will take it without a second thought.

Lol, I wasn't complaining bud. Calm down. I was just simply implying something.

Yeh, I know, I wasn't being rude or anything, I had just woken up.

Last edited:
Welcome back Droid. I remember you, not sure if you remember me though :p
I don't know why everyone was getting so hostile o.o
Hope to see you around more.

Red

Welcome back Droid. I remember you, not sure if you remember me though :p
I don't know why everyone was getting so hostile o.o
Hope to see you around more.

Red

I definitely remember you :] Especially when I first started Open Tibia!! This wasn't my name but I remember you, it's always good to see a familiar name every now and then. :] Thanks a lot, Red! :]

Probably they became donators and changed their nicknames as well.

Back