• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wow!

it was on the news that this morning it snowed somehweres in africa

Depends on the place. If it was on South Africa then it's common. It's southern hemisphere which means they have winter now. Not to mention also it's the southest point of Africa which means that it could get pretty cool there too.

Good point, but they said it was by the ocean, but Weather= is basically untraceable.

because most people dont bother to research about africa and when you see the news when theyr talking about africa, they tend to show images without vegetation and really dry land :p

Most likely southern hemisphere.
In New Zealand (I think we're the most southest country in the world/Closest to Anartica)
Its snowing here.
Although the part of New Zealand where I live never gets snow.

Why people always think Africa is pure desert?

Equator? All though most people forget the length of Africa, i mean the southern part of Africa probably is a tropical rain forest if not colder because its pretty damn close to Antarctica.

Back