• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wowlegacy

Sizaro

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
coldensjo
It's a bad name of topic I know, but I don't like saying "my life" in wowlegacy :p well, here i'm goin to show all pictures and screenshots and everything I got from wowlegacy. I've played this server for about 2-3 months, with my friends "goin to show them too".

This is not instant 80 :p

Here's all signatures.

my friend coffey

my other friend Nokke

coffey's brother, lisette

neon

me "Bomi dah Druidzors!!!"

my Death Knight Xiathan

my paladin Aveli ;)

click on the images to see all my items :thumbup:

and here is some pictures =D

There's LOOTS of more, about 300 pics, but I can't post them all :S

Last edited:
Btw, here is all pictures

If you didnt know orion sux x] but nice screenshots I got many characters on that Deathwing, with deadly gear I quitted when furious came x) Also yeh ally pwns :DD

Btw if you wanna play on a good server, its the new toxic-wow roll an ally

MagicWoW

its around 5k people online daily , I got 80 Ele Shaman there and mage (alt) lvling so far x]

if you wanna try add Elementalia and Playboybunny on Friend List

What is Wowlegacy? Is it normal World of Warcraft? Or Private server etc? Need to pay to play?

Awesome! Im atm downloadin everything :) Saw that ya server is Orion so I probably play it aswell cuz it got the most players?

Awesome! Im atm downloadin everything :) Saw that ya server is Orion so I probably play it aswell cuz it got the most players?

WoW Legacy got 600 online~ 300/300 ally/horde

Magic-WoW got 4-5K online~ 2,5k/2,5k ally/horde

Magic-Wow here I come! I atm downloading WoW Wrath of the lich kings thing. Does it work aswell on Magic-WoW? just that I have to fix smth in data or something @ magicwow

Magic-Wow here I come! I atm downloading WoW Wrath of the lich kings thing. Does it work aswell on Magic-WoW? just that I have to fix smth in data or something @ magicwow

Hmm you need 3.2.0 for Magic-WoW (The version) so don't over patch x]

When I downloaded all the 3 things ima contact someone who know how to get the perfect patch :{

finished World of warcraft and it seems like it downloaded burning crusade by itself. ;o

Downloading Wrath of lich king atm! Im so excited!

Last edited:
I hate World of Warcraft xD. I've played trail for World of Warcraft, and I quit after 10 seconds. :D

Used to play real WoW i think it was Burning Crusade!
Well.. i was a 70 Priest, 40 Hunter, 29 Warrior - TWINK!
:p

Installing WoW right now!
Where can i find WOTLK for free though? Only have norm+bc

Back