• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team WPOT Server looking for Staff

darknight1250

Reaction score
This is my new project of creating a new basis to the WPOT Server. Therefore, I have these jobs:

Mapper: [Buckley] | [Kanga] | [Empty]
GameMaster: [Buckley] | [Kanga] | [Empty]

We have the idea to create a new basis to this server, so it can become a stable and even profitable server, eventually. We have already started the map development, that's why we need more mappers to continue the work.

This is a RPG Server project, so the players will have new adventures playing on new maps, new quests, new hunts, but still using the idea of the game Tibia. We think that, starting from zero, we'll have more control over the server and a better trust on it's features. We already have a dedicated host in Dallas with good link, so infrastructure won't be a problem.

As soon as the first versions goes online, we'll need GMs to coordinate the server and ensure players' satisfaction.

If you're interested, post here or mail me at [email protected] the following informations:

Name:

This is a work from nothing to everything, so it's not necessary to have experience. We just need people who knows how to perform the jobs we offer.

Last edited:
Back