• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Writing and Reading ProcessMemory Example

Good, now I can have an idead about how to handdle process memory, might be useful in a near future.

Thanks,
Revoltz.

Could someone write a tutorial on how to find the newest addresses? I would like to be able to find them independently :/

Does this make it so you can change your level, and it actually work??? So it is a hack??? Not sure what exactly this does, if it does what I think then that is total pwnage....

Can someone explain what it does and what it's useful for? What can you teach by this? Making something connect through tibias proxies like bots ? Or what? ;o Would be appreciated!

You can change memory values, read,write to it. All info is stored in the memory.

Wouldn't this be good for a map tracker? Reading - tibiaclient and writing - map editor. It's just a thing you need to edit this code to make read and write a tiles. ^.-

So if you use this on any server, you can actually change your level and name and everything and it save....????

Change std:cout to sprintf and instead of int level, put int32_t to work in 9999999999x servers :p

Change std:cout to sprintf and instead of int level, put int32_t to work in 9999999999x servers :p

int and int32_t are the same things, and int32_t is not defined in this code so it will not work for all compilers unless you typedef it as an int, also sprintf has nothing to do with std::cout, sprintf is to format a string and std::cout is to print text in console, maybe printf is what you're trying to say instead of std::cout :p.

Back