• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wrong acc number or password (tibia 8.7)

BLADE16

Reaction score
I have a little problem. Everything in the OTS comes nicely, though: When I create an account can log on to the page OTS, with your "username" and "password". But when I log on to the Clent tibia when given a "name" and "password", an error pops up (account number or password is inncorrect). To log on to Tibia client I have to enter the "ID" account. How to make the client asked, "name" account and not the "id"?

Gesior or Modern AAC? TFS 0.2 or 0.3 or 0.4? What password encryption do you use in config.lua?

gesior acc 0.3.8
passwordType = "plain"
no matter what tfs or another srever, and so does not work login to the client. I checked on 4 different and all are the same:)
Only it's not about that. Everything is ok, but the client wants to sign Tibia account ID and not the name given to create your account.

Last edited:
This is just a wild guess, so I ain't promise you it will work.. But try sha1? I had the very same problem before, when I used sha1 i had the problem, solved it by change it back to plain.

Back