• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong temple position?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krulle

Rare Dreamer!
Reaction score
Hi when i try to login to my ot i get this error "Wrong temple position, contact the administrator."

Where can i change the temple position for my character in the database if you do it there :p

Yours, Krulle

Hi
If you using Gesior Acc Maker than you can set temple position in config (newchar_towns) - you can check town id by map editor. If you using build in server account manager than you define that in config.lua of server. Also i suggest you to go to database find samples character and set positions to "0". Than when anybody do a character everythings should working fine like you set in config. Is that help you?

than you should go to database> players> posx etc (and change it to position you like) but remeber when you die it will reset to position with is set for town_id depending of town number in your databas

Firstly (and I hate to be the one to say this)

You shouldve used search before starting a new thread.

This problem is among the most solved... ever.

This will be kinda bump i guess :p. But the problem is that i use a new map in TFS for 8.62. I've had another map before and it worked fine without changing anything. Thats why i could need some help :)

The town id is 1 i've already checked that but here is my cfg's!-- The Forgotten Server Config

-- Account Manager
accountManager = "yes"
newPlayerChooseVoc = "yes"
newPlayerSpawnPosX = 1611
newPlayerSpawnPosY = 961
newPlayerSpawnPosZ = 7
newPlayerTownId = 1
newPlayerLevel = 8
newPlayerMagicLevel = 0
generateAccountNumber = "no"

I know the fix, go in to remeres map editor and make two towns with same player positions. Cuz in htdocs the town id is set to "2" and you probably only have one town in ur remeres map editor.

Dont forget to rep

I've dont setup my xampp, I just imported my map to the world folder and change everything that have to do with templeposition...

I know the problem. Trust me if you do like i say it will work 100%. Go to Remeres map editor and make a town with id two cuz in the htdocs the town id is set to 2 not 1, and you probably have set ur to 1.. make it 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back