• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wrong Temple Position

Exchanged

Reaction score
I have literally looked at every post about wrong temple positions.. and I could not find a solution for this. My problem is I'm trying to log onto account manager and I get the temple position is wrong blah blah. I have already checked the temple position and town ID in RME, and changed it in the config.lua and in phpmyadmin. I'm still getting the same error, at this point I'm clueless. Any insight would be appreciated much.

I'm using TFS 0.3.6 (8.60) v8.2.
Thanks in advance

Were you logged out of your character when you checked your characters position in the database?
Can you log into the account manager?
If you made changes in config and still not have not been able to log in then restart the server

Everything should match, config, database & map

I can't log into the account manager. All characters were logged out. I have tried restarting the server as well. Everything matches up and I'm still getting the same problem.

Do you use SQLite or MySQL? Did you edit the right database? If the temple position of the account manager is wrong then the position in the database of the account manager in the table players is not correct.

Sorry if you've figured this out already, this is kinda late. Is it just your account manager unable to login? If so, remove a "no logout" zone right where the account manager is (if you have one)

Back