• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved Wrong Temple Postion

Delconis

Software Engineer
Reaction score
Server Version 0.3.2
Client Version 8.4
Geisor ACC 0.3.4pl5

Ok well i just put Geisor on. Well i have it all configured but when i make a character threw it when you log on that char for the first time you get Wrong Temple position, Please contact GM, how do i change what there temple position will be when they make a character?

Also it's showing that there are 0 players online, In the top right conner, You click on it and it shows 8 players online, How to i fix this to have the playeres online in the top right conner show the right amount of players?

To see what i'm talking about Eclipse - Latest News

Last edited:
Server Version 0.3.2
Client Version 8.4
Geisor ACC 0.3.4pl5

Ok well i just put Geisor on. Well i have it all configured but when i make a character threw it when you log on that char for the first time you get Wrong Temple position, Please contact GM, how do i change what there temple position will be when they make a character?

Also it's showing that there are 0 players online, In the top right conner, You click on it and it shows 8 players online, How to i fix this to have the playeres online in the top right conner show the right amount of players?

To see what i'm talking about Eclipse - Latest News

About the wrong temple position I'm guessing you didn't set your samples position?

go into your database and set them to your temple whatever it's coordinates are :thumbup:

IF I helped Repp+ would be appreciated.

and goodluck.

I logged on that account with the Sample Vocations that it uses and walked them threw the portal that sets there temple postions and logged them out to save and i'm still getting there error, I also Check there temple postions in the SQL and they seem right and i created a new charater and still have same problem, Havn't tryed the first solution posted yet, Going to try now

Not solved yet but will Rep ++

Ok, the first solution did fix the players that where like that, But still when i make a new player i get same problem, In the SQL the players i make Cords are x0y0z0 town 0, but the sampel characters that it's spouse to make the players from have the correct postions. And i thought if the players town was set to 0 even that it would temple them to town 0 if there location was bad

That worked, But when you made a new char it didn't work, I found the problem though, I didn't have my config for my site set right, Was sending players to town 0 when it didn't exist, So i put a 1 in there and Works =) Thanks for help though, Rep++

enter to you gesior acc and find on config.php (char_town or anyelse)
one example hehe:

if your got char_town = (1); change it for 2 or 3 and if you create char will be working

Back