• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WS Gesis "1. Set server path" - Where to Find ?

RRRIKARDO

Reaction score
Hello all,
i'm uploading a website on my server, with Gesis TFS 1.2 so in "1. Set server path" i dont find the real location to insert it

On my VPS the location is " root/Otxserver-New " but if i insert this information on install.php it doesnt recognize

How to do to it recognize ?
thks

Hello all,
i'm uploading a website on my server, with Gesis TFS 1.2 so in "1. Set server path" i dont find the real location to insert it

On my VPS the location is " root/Otxserver-New " but if i insert this information on install.php it doesnt recognize

How to do to it recognize ?
thks

Code:
root/Otxserver-New/

Also since it's Linux make sure it's Otxserver and not OtxServer or otxserver etc (case sensitive)

Code:
root/Otxserver-New/

Also since it's Linux make sure it's Otxserver and not OtxServer or otxserver etc (case sensitive)

Hello WibbenZ, how are you ?
It doesnt complet the installation, after insert this information, it return an error

STEP 1
Check server configuration
Error occured!
Error ID: #C-2
More info: ERROR: #C-2 : Class::ConfigLUA - LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: root/Otxserver-New/config.lua

File: /var/www/html/classes/configlua.php Line: 24
File: /var/www/html/classes/configlua.php Line: 12
File: /var/www/html/install.php Line: 198

Hello WibbenZ, how are you ?
It doesnt complet the installation, after insert this information, it return an error

Hello good, you? :)
But are you sure that the path is correct?
Linux is case sensitive, an "A" insted of an "a" could "break" the path.
Also AFAIK the server is mainly in "home" directory, but check with your FTP and maybe even copy paste the names, that will make sure it's 100% correct.

Back