• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?.. 2-3 month's!

No0Bii

Reaction score
hii, i just want to ask how long it take to get the money from Zao~ and Daopay?..
Cuz im working with a team, they told me yeah the money coming in about 2 month then we can send your %... i think they scam me, or what do you think?...

Yes, it takes a long time till you get your money. We are fully aware of that but DaoPay is only one link in the payment chain. First of all, there is your customer who bought your product by charging it to the phone bill. And, yes, the phone bill is due in June for May... So, it takes quite some time till DaoPay gets the money from the telecom carriers. We then transfer the money to your bank account.

In some countries, however, there are consumer protection laws that allow consumers to reverse or object transactions within a period of 40 or more days. During this period, a consumer can demand his or her money back, which means that even though the recipient might have received money on their bank account, they can’t be sure that they can actually keep it. In other words, phone carriers can not release funds to us until this period has passed and all funds are safe. This is the same reason why credit card companies usually pay merchants after 60 days. That's why it sometimes takes up to 90 days till you receive your money.

Therefore, all we can do is to transfer the money as fast as possible to your account. That is what we do. Please note: We need your complete and correct account data in order to transfer the money. So, please, have a look at this important set of data and make sure everything is up-to-date!

Lmfao, Daopay must really suck, supporting illegal stuff such as otserv.
You know it's illegal right? :]

@Up, i stand offended that you've got 612 posts and 4 rep bars.

Open tibia files do not belong to cipsoft, their just a similar remakes in order to make same functions and such. So there is nothing illegal about it.
Editing the client is Illegal.

Lmfao, Daopay must really suck, supporting illegal stuff such as otserv.
You know it's illegal right? :]

Technicly no, otservers doesn't break the copyrights of CipSoft, nor the EULA, it only violates DCMA (USA shit say you can't reverse engineer protocols). However ip-changering and custom clients are illigal.

Name me one line in the TFS source code that Cipsoft own.

Technicly no, otservers doesn't break the copyrights of CipSoft, nor the EULA, it only violates DCMA (USA shit say you can't reverse engineer protocols). However ip-changering and custom clients are illigal.

Name me one line in the TFS source code that Cipsoft own.

So.. When i log on to a ot i am doing illegal stuffs by changing the ip? :/

yes. If you want to be legal you can use 7.6 and below clients that have built in IP network fields. :p

Back