• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf cipsoft!

Reaction score
This is what i got from the tibiabot ng forums today....

We are finished with the changes. We are now testing the bots and will be online as soon as we have checked to make sure there are no bugs. Despite what CipSoft customer service may be claiming, they do not instantly detect bots and banish them. They do have a way to detect any bot, however, as we have confirmed reports from every major botting community that they have been banished, even those people that don't use TibiaBot NG at all. Also, if anyone would like further proof that CipSoft does not care about their customers, read this email. Even if this was not a credible threat we think this type of behavior is negligent and irresponsible for a professional company. Threats of suicide should never be taken lightly and if you know anyone or are yourself making such threats, please call the suicide prevention lifeline at 1-800-273-TALK if you are in the USA or if you are outside the USA please visit http://www.suicide.org to get more information about why such acts don't solve anything. We don't believe that person was serious and we do have a sense of humor but it's still nothing to joke about if you are running a business. Even a lowly bot company would never treat our customers that way!

WTF!?!?! CIPSOFT SHOULD GO DOWN AND MAKE TIBIA TO OPEN SOURCE!!!

WTH! Cipsofts team should never say such a thing, that should be reported to them and that person should get fired 0.0. Some people do actually commit suicide over such things... >.<

lol, that is so like cip they dont give a fuck about anything but there money

obviously he wasn't gonna take suicide, seems like his lack in english was "faked" to me too.

bad acting by cip tho

It seems like that underlined sentence is fake, if you zoom the picture you will see that it's one or two pixels higher up than the text next to it. Firefox has zoom feature so you don't need to save it and use an image editor, just hit Ctrl and +.

you can see if from a far too i though it was my eyes and the red line made it look like that but i guess not

I agree with Talaturen It is a fake look real close the background is one color and the text is another

Yeah it's fake...and usually they use templates for the messages.

Anyways, I really laughed when I read that e-mail :D.
I said "Pathetic, but anyways, one botter less."

Anyone could fake that...

Just get take the HTML code from the website, this moment the E-Mail site.

Watch this:
I edited it...

googleedit.jpg

:p

Im not even suiciding for breaking out with my girlfriend LOL....

Tibia's not a life, just a game.

I agree with Akors last post,Tibia is only a Game.

But Some Peopl,are Known to suicide over stupid things like that

He should tell us where he would jump... so its not senceless at all :) so we have some fun also when he "splash" on the ground! Anyway its a fake, CIPsoft is stupid, but not dumb in this way.

Baba
Virgel

Think of it this way.

Few people dosent have any friends etc in real life.
They might already think about taking suicide.
and then comes the little extra push to make them jump off the building:).

@outtopic, anyone heard about the guy who took a knife and killed hes friend because he lured him on 20k:D?

Some kid killed him self because he didn't get accepted into a guild on WoW..
People are idiots ;)

Back