• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?! Lols?! Omg?!

@Why

why are you saying why al the time haha?

NOT GZ GO ON GLOBAL ROOK FFS

Waow, i got a Rookstayer at lvl 25 atm.. I found an Ghoul and a Wampire.. I died imediatly, and where can i shovel Scarabs? ;O I want Darmarian mace!

Insane goes fail.. I never bought exp scroll :) That would be waste ,And i dont get from level 99 to 100 on a scroll :O I would advance more than only 99 to 100 :*

Add me to VIP :* Can i join ur guild btw? ;>.. Now im getting pissed.. Killed 10 Scarabs, and i just found 2 Heavy Machetes.. And no Darmarian Mace >.<

Sure, Name in-game? :)
Ofc you can join my guild ;> It's not so big atm but hope it will grow ;)

In game name is Jeffla ;>..

I got my own guild atm :eek:.. But are u online at the OT atm? (When the save is over xD) Ima disband my guild and join ur :D

Vampire* xD.. Btw, i got Darmanian mace now :>.. And i also got Scale armor! :D:D..

Btw, where can i get Light hack? >.<.. My comp lagg as hell when i'm in dark caves ;/

Congratz Gangster for your reach of level 120!

Pwnstars <3

Rofl.. Aren't there a test version of Elf? ;).. I mean cause i don't wanna purchase one xD.. That's just waste ;>

Sad that you can't spit up 20-30 bucks for a bot lol.
Anyways you could buy it for in-game stuff (real tibia ofc), I did it like that xD Sold my 66 EK on Inferna for it.

And yeah you can test it, but it will shut off every hour or so I believe. Also another note; cavebotting is illegal on this server, but this bot is the best so it works great for healing too.

How come this went such offtopic started talking about bots? ;o

Back