• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf should this be !!!!!!!

Vengo

Reaction score
I dont wana listen what GMs say about this I just wana say that "Dharel" char of my rl and good friend of me is restarted !!!!
Today 13.10.2009 on like 17-18 hours this char was 170 lvl .
Btw server was offline and when my rl logged on char the char was 152 lvl 100% till next lvl and all items that he colected in last 2 days where gone including lvl ofc !!! I dont wana know what happened I wana that u give him back his lvls and colected summoner cape addon !!! GM MSG DHAREL , THAMAKKER OR VENGO IN GAME I DONT CARE !!!!
Btw Dharel is not the only guy who got restarted. The same thing happened to our guild member Pene Inmenso . IF U STILL DON BELIVE LOOK ON HIS DEATH LIST BCS I DIDNT DIE ON HIGHER LVL THAN 152 ON THAT LVL I DIED LAST TIME LOOK THIS Oct 13 2009, 16:01:07 Killed at Level 206 by Eldram
Oct 13 2009, 15:56:01 Killed at Level 208 by Shadown
Oct 13 2009, 11:42:49 Died at Level 203 by a hellfire fighter....
LOOK HIS DEATHLIST NOW AND U WILL SEE THAT I DONT LIE ....

Last edited:
M8 I dont care how is it called I wana lvls back ek stuff cash addon items all stuff that Dharel lost and other ppl to OFc !

If GMs cant give us what we loost at the crash give us rl cash or what do I know !!!!
We dont care, and I speek about all ppl who lost the same as I did .

He abused the donation bug. The only one he can blame is himself.

Hani, I not abused nothing, I wasted my fucking 40€ on donation points and I have proofs, if u wanna see take this:
factura.jpg

And traduce the text what appears here.

Traduced spanish to english:

ORANGE INFO: CUMULATIVE CONSUMPTION FOR YOUR NEXT PREMIUM SMS BILLING SERVICE EXCEEDS THE 40.8 ". FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 2680 OR 675852680.THANKS

So, who pays me the 40€ or my lvls?

Hani they didnt abuse the bug. Some of them payed a lot of tibia cash or items for Scrools and some have proofs that they payed rl cash for the scrools ,and btw how do I know the bug was yesterday and Dharel used the Scrools 2 days ago so I dont think hes a bug abuser !!!

This is funny because we didn't even reset your items only level and magic level.

Hani, I not abused nothing, I wasted my fucking 40€ on donation points and I have proofs, if u wanna see take this:
factura.jpg

ORANGE INFO: CUMULATIVE CONSUMPTION FOR YOUR NEXT PREMIUM SMS BILLING SERVICE EXCEEDS THE 40.8 ". FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL 2680 OR 675852680.THANKS

Contact DaoPay.

I'm contacting with DaoPay now.

They said:

"A trouble ticket has been opened for your case. Please make sure to include this trouble ticket number in all email conversation that will follow up this issue."

Waiting new info.

EDIT:

Hi,

How can we help you in this case?

We do the payment processing, we can confirm all your SMS payments, but if for some reason you were deducted something in the game by the game operators, unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

Do you need all PIN-Codes from your payments, maybe some PIN-Codes are still valid, which is why you didn't receive all in the game?

Kind regards,
Daopay Customer Service
Zlatko

Last edited:
I'm contacting with DaoPay now.

They said:

"A trouble ticket has been opened for your case. Please make sure to include this trouble ticket number in all email conversation that will follow up this issue."

Waiting new info.

EDIT:

Hi,

How can we help you in this case?

We do the payment processing, we can confirm all your SMS payments, but if for some reason you were deducted something in the game by the game operators, unfortunately there is nothing we can do.

Do you need all PIN-Codes from your payments, maybe some PIN-Codes are still valid, which is why you didn't receive all in the game?

Kind regards,
Daopay Customer Service
Zlatko

Wow, I'm surprised you got a response so fast. I mailed them yesterday and I'm still waiting for a reply. Once they have responded and when we know which PIN-codes only paid 0.1 EUR we can know who really paid 5 EUR and who didn't. Until I have received a reply from DaoPay I'm afraid there's nothing I can do about it :/.

Uhmph... I hope you receive a fast answer, I received fast answer because I do the email from daopay.com maybe if u do for this way it's faster. Anyway, I want resolve this problem as fast can be possible.

factura.jpg

i hope you have your order nummer still lol^^ all ppls think they lost ther money much but they only need to get on the dopay sight klick on support and then resumte trade and write your order number inther to get your pin code back^^

Back