• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf????? SLOWER CAST TIME

Veronna

Reaction score
Gms...Whats with the crazy slow casting time...? Its messed it up ...

Last edited:
i noticed this too, but they restarting it back so it's probably getting fixed

u can kill him since hes healing aint taking as much as your sds learn how to play before complaining

It's hopeless. Your playing up a character on the premises you start with. You get decent skills, mag lvl whatever, and when updates like this comes it's all for nothing.

u can kill him since hes healing aint taking as much as your sds learn how to play before complaining

Hehe, he was healing alot more than mye SD's take.. Believe me.. I was shooting sds like crazy for 10 min before I gave up.

Yes, I am a noob. But no matter how much off a noob I am, a level 165 ms should kill a 65 ek with ease.

This is redicoulus.. First they take away the fast atk.. so my Lvl 183 EK have to WASTE on a demon hunt! Then they take away the cast rate, so now my ED and RP suck ass to.. WTF VANDERLAY!?!?!?!

IF you bloody saying a high level mage cant kill a low level knight your stupid i fucking soled a lvl 97 knight with my 93 druid that was healing right from my first sd!

IF you bloody saying a high level mage cant kill a low level knight your stupid i fucking soled a lvl 97 knight with my 93 druid that was healing right from my first sd!

Gz.

That's 15 minutes of your life you never getting back >.<

whats next? Giving mages 10 less mana each lvl and double the Hp of pallys??

Seriously, a few words from the developers would be nice.. Is it staying like this or is it an error?

When i started play here i thought that will be one of the best ot's in internet. Everything was good until this sux update with bigger exhaust... Now server coming to be sux. It's not rl Tibia guys. My 190RP has problem to kill 2 demons at one time... I cant kill 70 ED solo etc... GM fix it back or You will loose many players

Back