• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

wtf?

Deasty

Reaction score
wtf is going on, wrong account name??? 2 hour uptime, with only 2 gms on??? wtf r u guys doing, LET ME ON

the server is under ddos attacks by some asshole who is jealous of slain, he is checking iptables or w.e and might have to wait for dedi he said. he said it might be up in 30min but who knows like i said might have to wait til dedi

iptables are properly configure..dos fags will get auto ban. change ip then auto ban again..

we wasn't jealous we only want lvl :p and about the "attacks" we don't know, you only banished me and my team only cuz ppl who made a donation on ur server said that:(

ey dude i told u i wasnt ddosing,, just say to u if u remember the time i tell u about the ips and u chose to close ur ot that was long time ago and u ban me dude i eat dedi at breakfast :S the guy who was dos ur server wasnt my or my friends now i guess u gonna close ur ot goodbye nothing will change i know u can say whatever but we know that ddos cant be stoped :/

dude you server goes down with a simple shell, i tested other magic trick on otland and can take this web off :S if i want too your ot dont need more than a old attack :S wtf you should close ur ot since protection is not going to happen

sucks enough that slain is down now my computer is fucked lol like 2 days ago it started fucking up on me the first day my monitor went blackout and my comp was still running cant do anything but turn it off and on 2nd day it happen twice and today three times.. idk whats going on anyone have any ideas?

ey dude i told u i wasnt ddosing,, just say to u if u remember the time i tell u about the ips and u chose to close ur ot that was long time ago and u ban me dude i eat dedi at breakfast :S the guy who was dos ur server wasnt my or my friends now i guess u gonna close ur ot goodbye nothing will change i know u can say whatever but we know that ddos cant be stoped :/

Ey Bro u mad?

Jon give me remo's ip i know some sick fucks that will go visit him for fun :p.. gota love the military...

Also yea basicly the db got away from the sevrer so once that happends do not go out n lvl cuse it wont mean any thing its a matter of time before it crashes

Back