• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suicideot

suicideot.com
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK is going on? I made two threads about my server suicideot and both got deleted, I don't seem to get whose doing this to me, if you don't like my server as a fucking global moderator, get the fuck out of my thread and don't bother deleting it for bullshitty reasons, I didn't get anything comfirmed about why my threads are deleted anyway.

This is getting annoying.

You didn't make yourself clear and what do you know?

But you obviously fail in communicating? I don't get what you're trying to say for real, if you try to speak in a general way instead of acting like your a smart-ass, we'd go much farther. However, I still do not get what you saying.

I made two threads in the advertising part, both got deleted, first time I made one it got deleted, everything was correct within the thread name and the description. So basically, you mumble of things that you have no idea of. To increase your post counter, I bet.

Read the stickied threads, you might see what you did wrong.
Plus you're implying I didn't just tell you in my first post what you did wrong.

>Title
>Incorrectly

English. Learn it.

I just don't get why people don't follow the ad board rules. I delete like 5~10 ads daily because they do it wrong.
I deleted both of your ads because you missed posting the client vr in the topics names, we mods do it without warning as stated in the ad rules.

Other reason that I see now is that you have already made an ad before:
http://otland.net/f43/sweden-suicideot-8-6-war-system-custom-server-99182/

As SlurpDerp already assumed, it was your title that was incorrect. Since it was " [Sweden] SUICIDEOT IS BACK ONLINE TOMORROW 16:00 CET!" You clearly haven't read the sticky thread which tells you how your title should look like.

The Topic name.
The topic name can say it all about your ot. The thread name must contain the information below:

*[Country]. (ONLY ONE COUNTRY!! THE COUNTRY WHERE THE SERVER IS BEING HOSTED)
*The name.
*[Client version].
Edit by Znote: Just to make it more clear, [Country] should be stated first in the title!

If it does not contain this information the thread will be deleted.
Announcements - Advertisement

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom