• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Wtf ¿?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core_

Solutions
Reaction score
I made a thread in the support board asking for help, now when I was going to check it, its not there completely gone.

I don't have a clue about what was wrong with it, so at least i would like to "suggest" if some mod/admin deletes a post/thread they should send you a PM telling us what is wrong.

I'd like to add something, because it isn't clear yet to some people that post here

Thread titles like:
- "Help!"
- "Help plx!"
- "Help plx rep++!"
- "Help I giff rep fast plx!"
- "Look here pls"
- "Bug"
- "Error"

- and every other single thread named without describing the problem will get deleted, without further notice.
- also please note that you are not allowed to address specific users in your thread name, eg "Cykotitan please help me!"

This has become a real plague here so I'll be giving warnings and possibly infractions for those who are frequently breaking these rules.
"will get deleted without further notice"
And your thread title was:
"A little help"
So, I'd suggest you and everyone else to read carefully the "Stickies" threads where you're going to post :p

"will get deleted without further notice"
And your thread title was:
"A little help"
So, I'd suggest you and everyone else to read carefully the "Stickies" threads where you're going to post :p
Wuld also be better if the person who created the thread said a very short desc. of the problem.

:3 Ok, that's all I wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.