• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Wtf.

Leo32

Getting back into it...
Solutions
Reaction score
Why is Radonia offline. Its been like that for a week and a half now. Is radonia dead?

WTF??!!?!?!!!

The project started to die when Souldrainer started the own client stuff instead of improving the important things.

The project started to die when Souldrainer started the own client stuff instead of improving the important things.

yeah, i remember when the server was going in the right direction, when it had a constant stream of new players, and lots of old dedicated ones too...

but when the server stopped geting updated most of the dedicated players stoped playing, including me.

i stoped playing because of different bugs witch made it too hard to play, especialy as a sorc.

The first one was the "movment freezes", wich is when your character cant move, but its not caused of lagg and can be fixed by puching your player or just relogging.

and the other one is that suddenly magic walls stopped working on fields :/

Back