• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

WWE : Raw

Zerak

http://otstatus.com/
Reaction score
Did you see?

John Cena Vs CM Punk???!?!?!

john cena was going to win cm punk,
but there came a team, With "z" on their arm. they helped john cena to hit cm punk but after that they hit john cena and.. they did hit everything in the room without the visitors.

after that. they go and john cena got his neck broken.

p.s

Cm punk is an ILLUMINATI!!! Stupid young kid.<_<
his mask, did got stars, a icon of illuminati(satanic star)
and his pants was David Stars...

illuminati is (anti-christ/anti-Islam)

John Cena would probable win (as a story beginning or something). And Undertaker takes down all.

but that i am talking about is .. who are these guys? the team?..

me too ;) .. john cena was alone with 15 persons on stage, and he was cool. he tried to fight anyway .. ;D

@up --(at Tayron)-- i agree and..
Youre_the_man_by_fearandgonzo63.jpg

:pP

Wrestling has sucked since they changed from wwf to wwe...after that, it slowly but surely died down for me...everytime I turn to it, I see 50 new people I've never heard of before lol...

But ye, rip to pre millenium wwf.

Wrestling has sucked since they changed from wwf to wwe...after that, it slowly but surely died down for me...everytime I turn to it, I see 50 new people I've never heard of before lol...

But ye, rip to pre millenium wwf.

attitude era _//// xd

If you watch it long enough you realize they are just repeating the same shitty ass story, just with different people.

Why not watch something that has actual fighting in it like UFC or any MMA sport.

Back