• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

www.dinera.dyn.pl

Skeyba

Banned User
Reaction score
next server without kicktime... :|

example:
000tg.jpg

This is not a date spolfing and once you get the ban you are noob

@up
haleko stupid n00b...

basically counting logged off players as logged players is prohibited and it is treated as Spoofing.. It is similar to counting NPCs as players, i hope you get a point.

i didn't write anything about that on the site so when someone is banned for this, and deletes non-logout zones or just modify his sources to stop counting such players i simply unban his server...

i'm going to update set of rules&faq today, after i finish it, all server owners will be informed about the changes by email

Open Tibia Server - Faq
6. My server has been banned! Why?

We do not accept servers with modified/false informations (i.e. number of online players, record and uptime). Usually such servers are instantly detected and banned from otservlist including ip ban so it is harder to add a server in the future. Adding login servers (summing online players from a few servers) and counting quit players (e.g. on trainers) is also prohibited. You can also be banned for faking other servers (e.g. same name or website) so better think twice before you start breaking our rules!

Servers violating our rules will be banned for 30 days.

Back