• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team www.realtibia.net | Searching for Staff

Status
Not open for further replies.
man arent you tired of cipsoft map?

Everyone has there own veiws on how they want to design there game server. So its his choice to make it a RL map rather a Custom map.

Bring it up!

* Name:
Tádzio
[email protected](msn)
* Position:
Senior Tutor (I'd prefer senior than just a normal tutor...)
* Language(s):
Portuguese(mother tongue), English(fluently I'd say), a bit of French and some Spanish
* Experience:
I've had my own server for some time I gave up on it because hosting everyday was quite a problem and I wanted to host a real map, thing my computer couldn't handle.
My server had peak times of 50-60 and an average of 20-25 players online(was only open on weekends).
I have a tutor char on real(Savaux) and a senior tutor(Tic Nac).

Last edited:
Your application was okay until I read this, perhaps you will get bored and leave my server?
Sorry, but I can't take that risk.

I am sorry, but it seems you are a bad problem solver. This is a weakness that I don't want my staff to have.

badl.jpg

this made my fucking day! BAUEHAUHEUAHEUAHUEHAUHEAUHAEUHU!!!!!!!

If you're interested, apply here and contact me via MSN. It's on the first page.

I suppose you either missed my application or just didn't care much for it :p
Still interested.

If you're interested, apply here and contact me via MSN. It's on the first page.

I contacted you via msn but you just logged off :( after I said I was snow from otland, was my application bad?

:(

I contacted you. I would like anyone truly interested in joining, to play some and get to know the server.

Well, I just made an account. But apparently it won't let me log into it. The login page just reloads and nothing happens, you might want to have a look at that :)

I also read your PM and added you.

Well, I just made an account. But apparently it won't let me log into it. The login page just reloads and nothing happens, you might want to have a look at that :)

I also read your PM and added you.

try pressing f5 and then try again 2 times.

try pressing f5 and then try again 2 times.

It crashed while I was away...I am never buying another windows server.
I apologize for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back