• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ !X 100 debuged. [TFS 1,3]

Xlifex

Reaction score
Hello, i was just looking up commands on my distro, so heres the story -> !x 100 DEBUG, cant log back in past character list.
Reboot server, same thing, friend login and do whatever he wants on the server meanwhile,
Made a new char,
Made a new account,
Teleported my characters to temple,
Restarted router
Restarted PC,
re-downloaded multiple times my tibia 10.98 with different folders.
Made a new Database so a fresh server, yet i cant login at all on my own server but others still can what would be my issue? Thanks alot.

I just did it on latest TFS, I got debug on Cipsoft client but then I logged in back normally without any issues and on OTClient I got no debug.

I just did it on latest TFS, I got debug on Cipsoft client but then I logged in back normally without any issues and on OTClient I got no debug.
Mine freeze on Connecting to game world, then it re-try to login etc, zero errors nothing. :|

Update: I can login on localhost, do !x 100 get debug re-log right after.
When im hosting it, once i get debug with !x 100 i get acces to character list but only Connecting to game world.
Any idea? source bug? Connection issue? Ive tried many things, service32/host etc didnt do anything, now to login i have to open server as localhost, then i change ip to host (without closing the character list) and then i can login, change character and all but once i close the character list its over again. Players can get debug with the same thing but still relogin.

Back