• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team X-Real-Tibia-Xis looking for TEAM!

Why'd you stop replying on my thread... Felt that you got your ass kicked to much on it? Or have nothing to say? I liked watching you get burned by other people ^_^

I haven't even looked at it after I replied, all I know is that, I gave you my server like 6 months ago, and you blocked me on MSN, and just left..

and I dont care what ever PPL say 'bout me, I just care 'bout my word, if its right, or wrong, Its just me, who say who ever you're a thief or not.. a guy with 12 Posts, can go and try to thief some noob servers, dont try to get the best one, cus you'll never get it.
p.s The server I sent you was a fake TFS, so have fun playing with it, or have fun thiefing more servers, lawl!

I haven't even looked at it after I replied, all I know is that, I gave you my server like 6 months ago, and you blocked me on MSN, and just left..

and I dont care what ever PPL say 'bout me, I just care 'bout my word, if its right, or wrong, Its just me, who say who ever you're a thief or not.. a guy with 12 Posts, can go and try to thief some noob servers, dont try to get the best one, cus you'll never get it.
p.s The server I sent you was a fake TFS, so have fun playing with it, or have fun thiefing more servers, lawl!

And that's the reason why I didn't reply or anything to you, you're "fake" server was a piece of crap. Also, why do you keep going on about posts, doesn't make you a better person. Like i've said before, look at the join dates between me and you. Hmmmm looks like i've got you beat there, nice try!

Ontop of that you're saying that you dont care what ever people say about you. Well then how can you run a server or even be in this whole business where you require criticism and feedback? Saying that will decline you're popularity because of you're "I don't care" motto going on.

Good luck with you're server anyways, I'm sure a lot of people will take fact of you're logic and ultimately "I don't care" right back your way!

Karma can be a bitch. ^_^

EDIT:
@Anyone
Take a look on how Mizo is such a great guy on my application page. Just swift through the posts and tell me what you think? http://otland.net/f61/application-34387/

Last edited:
Back